[VIC] #HANGARBANGER2 27.01.19

9 hours ago, Port 911 said:

So I don't want to beg, but is there anyone that has a spare seat I can fill back to Melbourne after the event on Sunday afternoon. Heading to the airport or as close as I can get. PLEASE

No problem. Not too many of us from the Northern suburbs but I'll be driving within 5 minutes of the airport. 

Unsure what time I'll leave but it should be well into the afternoon. 

I'll pm you my number. 

On 25/01/2019 at 17:47, T-Man said:

No problem. Not too many of us from the Northern suburbs but I'll be driving within 5 minutes of the airport. 

Unsure what time I'll leave but it should be well into the afternoon. 

I'll pm you my number. 

Hi T-Man

My flight is at 8pm, and only have carry on, so not checking in just straight through to security. So as long I am am there with 30 or 45mins.

Symsy recons it only takes 2 hr or so from Colac to the airport , but I really don't know Melbourne that well, so place myself at the mercy of those that do.   

Thank you all, have an offer of a lift from T-Man. Looking forward to catching with all on Saturday and Sunday

Cheers

Rickie

3 hours ago, JAS356 said:

hey hugh

i see registration has officially closed but thinking I'll bring down my 72RSR and have my mechanic mate bring down my 550 just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to leave any spots in your groupings (no stress I don't mind we'll park anywhere) 

being country folk we'll be coming form the north so wont be part of any convoys, will just turn up around 11am

sorry couldn't make plans before now, had wait to see what the silly weather was doing with fires today first 

Jase

2 posts in one day  wow

greenie .jpg

550 spyder .jpg

Looking forward to poring over your gems Jas, just about 2 outta my perfect 3 Porkers  (have to add a WC too).

Car loaded up and ready for the 7.5 hour drive over. Apart from seeing so many Porsches in one spot, I'm also very much looking forward to seeing those I have met and meeting the people I've known on here for years, so I'll apologise in advance if I talk too much 😁🙄

8 hours ago, JAS356 said:

i just lost my 550 driver   (to his new girlfriend)   so is just the 72 911 now 

Jase

So he would rather be with his girlfriend than be driving a Porsche (I was going to use another word but I might get banned). Bloody heathen😀

You can always r........ er I mean be with your girlfriend but not always drive a Porsche😀

Priorities mate, priorities😀

2 hours ago, 3legs said:

So he would rather be with his girlfriend than be driving a Porsche (I was going to use another word but I might get banned). Bloody heathen😀

You can always r........ er I mean be with your girlfriend but not always drive a Porsche😀

Priorities mate, priorities😀

Must be under 40, or she is .

Yep..... can only re iterate the above comments, thanks Kez, Huge, John and all the helpers in fluro.

Just sensational to be part of such a fantastic day, of P cars and Pcar owners.

Put some forum names to faces, and some of the interstaters attending.

Thanks Philby for your meeting point and the name tags you supplied.

The variety and quality of cars was unbelievable.

Book me in for HB3...   

And all for a great cause as well.    Hope you made heaps for it..