[VIC] #HANGARBANGER2 27.01.19

Just now, Nick S said:

Kerry, I was wondering, for those who, like me, forgot to buy a Hangarbanger2 poster from the merch stand on Sunday, are there any left available to purchase?

Yes, I believe there still is some merch available to those who missed out. Let either myself or @Kerry know what you are after and we can organise it for you. 

15 minutes ago, Nick S said:

Kerry, I was wondering, for those who, like me, forgot to buy a Hangarbanger2 poster from the merch stand on Sunday, are there any left available to purchase?

Cheers Nick, the posters and stickers will be available at the STORE here on PFA in the next couple of days, and there are t-shirts left over but I'll need to confirm with Luke @Fuel Luke what and where and how... but yes, merch' is on it's way! 👏  

I'll put a poster up on the sidebanner on the homepage with a link... 🏴😉

9 hours ago, Kerry said:

Cheers Nick, the posters and stickers will be available at the STORE here on PFA in the next couple of days, and there are t-shirts left over but I'll need to confirm with Luke @Fuel Luke what and where and how... but yes, merch' is on it's way! 👏  

I'll put a poster up on the sidebanner on the homepage with a link... 🏴😉

Thanks @Kerry, I'll grab one too when they go up to add to my 2018 poster.  Will go up in my new workshop...

28 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Stress is showin' but. They're not talkin' to each other. :o

Kerry was looking at me shouting 'NO PAPARAZZI!' I quickly legged it before his camera got lobbed in my direction. Hugh ain't silly mate 😁

On 30/01/2019 at 11:12, hugh said:

Apologies, a huge thank you needs to also go out to @Philbee & @dan_189 for captaining the convoys - very much appreciated it gents. Thanks also to @Andy73 for being the contact for Kate and also helping to rally the troops!

Pleasure! @Philbee was all over it and Kate and her team knew what they needed to do so was no problem at all.

Right guys.

Shameless Hijack here.

Some of you might recall last year there was a small car gathering at Flinders on the Mornington Peninsula over Easter which was anticipated to get around 80 cars of various flavours.

Wrong.  250 plus cars turned up and the towns head count swelled to 3500 for the morning and afternoon!

Well, it's on again.  Sunday 21 April, 2019.

Registrations are open now.  Skunkwerks will be displaying as well as a number of clubs and various manufacturers being formally represented - Porsche being one off course.

So, save the date and otherwise, go the www.flindersmotoringheritage.com.au for details and how to register.

I can organise a specific area for PFA'ers if that helps.  

This year the charitable support will be directed to youth, aged care and health projects in and around the Peninsula with the event being coordinated by the Flinders Lions Club.

My involvement?  I was "elected" to be the Chair of the organising committee ... because I "had a few cars" apparently.

It's a relaxed day. Roll up, park up, walk around and enjoy.   If your t-shirt has a collar, you're trying too hard ...

I'll start another thread but thought whilst people were still basking in the glow of HB2, I'd leverage the opportunity (as they say).

1 minute ago, Skidmarks said:

Right guys.

Shameless Hijack here.

Some of you might recall last year there was a small car gathering at Flinders on the Mornington Peninsula over Easter which was anticipated to get around 80 cars of various flavours.

Wrong.  250 plus cars turned up and the towns head count swelled to 3500 for the morning and afternoon!

Well, it's on again.  Sunday 21 April, 2019.

Registrations are open now.  Skunkwerks will be displaying as well as a number of clubs and various manufacturers being formally represented - Porsche being one off course.

So, save the date and otherwise, go the www.flindersmotoringheritage.com.au for details and how to register.

I can organise a specific area for PFA'ers if that helps.  

This year the charitable support will be directed to youth, aged care and health projects in and around the Peninsula with the event being coordinated by the Flinders Lions Club.

My involvement?  I was "elected" to be the Chair of the organising committee ... because I "had a few cars" apparently.

It's a relaxed day. Roll up, park up, walk around and enjoy.   If your t-shirt has a collar, you're trying too hard ...

I'll start another thread but thought whilst people were still basking in the glow of HB2, I'd leverage the opportunity (as they say).

Count me and the 356 in @Skidmarks