[VIC] #HANGARBANGER2 27.01.19

On 18/12/2018 at 11:54, edgy said:

Do we want to give this any serious thought? Some planning will be needed if we want to go and given our inertia on getting a simple dinner arranged, this could become weeks and weeks of stuff and complexity beyond us with less than weeks to go....

3 minutes ago, jakroo said:

Do we want to give this any serious thought? Some planning will be needed if we want to go and given our inertia on getting a simple dinner arranged, this could become weeks and weeks of stuff and complexity beyond us with less than weeks to go....

Hi Team NSW, hoping you guys can make it, would’ve great to meet some more interstate PFAers... 😊

55 minutes ago, jakroo said:

I'm on the fence, I think boss lady is trying to plan a weekend away for us, and we'd be travelling with our dogs, so it really puts sports cars off the menu. 

On 20/12/2018 at 10:27, Nick S said:

I also couldn't remember if I had submitted a registration, memory like a sieve!

For those in the same boat, I see that if you have completed the Google Forms registration form, you should have received a confirmation email from Google Forms with the subject "#hangarbanger2 car registration form".

Hope this helps.

Genius, thanks. I couldn’t find anything but was convinced I’d registered, now I know I had 😁

15 hours ago, reddahaydn said:

Whoops! Just got around to registering! Sorry!

Whoops just read the comments and went back and searched my email and found that I also registered back in June!

doubly sorry!

No stress, all good man!

5 minutes ago, Simonk said:

Will cars be free to go at any time or are they stuck  in the show until a certain time?

The plan is to include a circulation road around the venue so cars don't get "parked in". It might be worth mentioning though on arrival if you do plan to leave early, just to make sure you don't get your car stuck.