[VIC] #HANGARBANGER2 27.01.19

38 minutes ago, Peter John said:

Just checking- I know there was a post advising details emailed this weekend, I have not as yet received mine- have a few received theirs as yet?

Check again, fingers crossed its landed - if not let me know. 

14 hours ago, Peter John said:

Just checked- also in spam. No dice 😞 @hugh

Ok, I've just resent another bundle of emails - hopefully everyone has received their confirmation. Be sure to check "junk" folders, any dramas let me know either via PM or hugh.hangarbanger@gmail.com

Cheers! 

On 03/01/2019 at 14:56, Philbee said:

OK... @Frazis inspiring me or more like FOMO as I'll cut a lonely figure on geelong rd without some p-car buddies alongside.

So, any SOUTH or BAYSIDE  PFAers want to meet at ORMOND POINT (Elwood) at 845 - 9am. Depart around 9am. Depart time TBC  once Kerry, Hugh or Polorot post more info.

image.png.f0a94c1c02291c6da954a81583dc4c07.png

I could be in on this

8 hours ago, Peter John said:

Weird @hugh just received yesterday’s email- says 4:40pm on it! Also has your wife as cc where as the one today came through with yourself. 

When I started getting a few people not receiving the emails we re-sent just in case so apologies for anyone who may have received it more than once. Hopefully everyone has received theirs now (at least once!)

Just a cheeky little cross-promotion...  🙄🤔🤘

We're looking for expressions of interest for our next PFA social outing...

Saturday 9th March convoy to Philip Island Historics,

afterwards travelling to Moe for dinner and staying at the Comfort Inn Motel, then

Sunday 10th March PFA Social Hillclimb #3 at Haunted Hills

Any comments, questions and adding your name to the list of interested parties,

please go to this link...

20 hours ago, reddahaydn said:

I could be in on this

Will be keen to convoy 

On 18/12/2018 at 21:20, Peter John said:

@Philbee I suggest a meet at Shell Westgate 730am. Leave 730am so arrive 715-730am. Coffee stop in Geelong before at a guess a straight drive with no twisties (unless the packet kind). One to get there with quiet roads, two to get a good parking spot!

Is this still on for convoys on the day? Keen to join. 

1 hour ago, AWX911 said:

Will be keen to convoy 

Is this still on for convoys on the day? Keen to join. 

Yes but... I’m not keen to turn up in Colac at 830 if the gates don’t open till 11or 12...  so I’m waiting on the HB organisers to confirm when and what. I’ll be at Ormond point no matter what  (time TBC) , pls come along and from there we can discuss options, go to Westgate shell or other meet points... as we head to Geelong or Colac ....

Love the P convoy!

8 minutes ago, Philbee said:

Yes but... I’m not keen to turn up in Colac at 830 if the gates don’t open till 11or 12...  so I’m waiting on the HB organisers to confirm when and what. I’ll be at Ormond point no matter what  (time TBC) , pls come along and from there we can discuss options, go to Westgate shell or other meet points... as we head to Geelong or Colac ....

Love the P convoy!

Stay tuned......

1 hour ago, Andy73 said:

Allow a bit of extra time on the drive guys. Drove through Colac yesterday and there’s a good few k’s of roadworks prior to Colac. 

Hamilton Hwy would be my suggestion, the road works prior to Colac are a complete PITA. 

4 minutes ago, hugh said:

Hamilton Hwy would be my suggestion, the road works prior to Colac are a complete PITA. 

4 minutes ago, hugh said:

Good call!