Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Myers Creek Rin the Yarra Valley, behind Healesville...  I should also pay extra tribute to our pal KG who not only flew the drone, but also piloted his Lancer around in front and behind Gut and made it look effortless... 😉👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kerry said:

Myers Creek Rd in the Yarra Valley, behind Healesville...  I should also pay extra tribute to our pal KG who not only flew the drone, but also piloted his Lancer around in front and behind Gut and made it look effortless... 😉👍🏻

Slight correction, Chum Creek Rd for those of you playing at home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a late withdrawal as I will be up in NSW. I purchased a tee, so how will it get to me? Any peeps near Geelong able to grab it for me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Gents that was excellent! Definitley one of the best videos I've seen for a while. Dump the architecture @hugh You have a new calling 👍 Love the expression on your face when it comes on boost 😁

If you take it to HB @GUT I may need to pop my turbo cherry if the opportunity arises 

 Well done to all who concerned with the vid. Let's hope you guys do some more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, hugh said:

Slight correction, Chum Creek Rd for those of you playing at home. 

You know I wrote Chum Creek Rd, then I went to the map and second guessed myself... 🙄 d’oh!

Thanks for the positive comments, I’d still like to follow through with finishing one the we started with Roni (@Fig) and a few others with PFA members we contacted... once we get HB2 done and dusted though!!! 😳😉🤘🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Reckon you guys should do it more often, as that was very well done. Just a couple of mates going for a hoon, talking about the car and no jibber jabber about the history of the company or God awful, arty farty music in the background. I look forward to seeing Roni's car too just quietly. Just don't do Sal though, as he'll never shut up like me 😁👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/01/2019 at 14:56, Philbee said:

OK... @Frazis inspiring me or more like FOMO as I'll cut a lonely figure on geelong rd without some p-car buddies alongside.

So, any SOUTH or BAYSIDE  PFAers want to meet at ORMOND POINT (Elwood) at 845 - 9am. Depart around 9am. Depart time TBC  once Kerry, Hugh or Polorot post more info.

image.png.f0a94c1c02291c6da954a81583dc4c07.png

@Harvs11 @KG @D-banger @reddahaydn @AWX911 @Niko @Lucky Phil @Peter John @911B

Bayside peeps, I’ve just been contacted from an organizer type, who shall remain nameless, who has informed me that it would be good to coordinate our meetg point at Elwood- ie. Highly recommend you join in rather than go alone. I’ll explain on the day...

Pls come along and meet at Elwood if you can... sorry if I’ve missed other bayside (south) PFAers...

Departure time will around 7am. Arrive 645am. - keep alert as this time may be adjusted!!!

 

Philby 🎉

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Philbee Just thinking out loud here - is there a spot that's on the way that us Northsiders can join you all and create a mega-convoy?

We (Northsiders) could meet first and convoy to meet your convoy to make a bigger convoy??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dan_189 said:

@Philbee Just thinking out loud here - is there a spot that's on the way that us Northsiders can join you all and create a mega-convoy?

We (Northsiders) could meet first and convoy to meet your convoy to make a bigger convoy??

Indeed. I'm thinking if we could get 3 "checkpoints" for the convoy to meet, 1. Elwood, 2. meet up with northern & western suburb convoy & 3. a Geelong checkpoint for those coming from Geelong.

If we have anyone prepared to put their hand up as a Geelong captain that would be great. 

Thanks @Philbee & @dan_189 for taking the lead on this. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Peter John said:

 

Also, just a thought- anyone think to tell seenthroughglass? 

  He's here in Adelaide from this Friday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dan_189 said:

@Philbee Just thinking out loud here - is there a spot that's on the way that us Northsiders can join you all and create a mega-convoy?

We (Northsiders) could meet first and convoy to meet your convoy to make a bigger convoy??

Perhaps ?

Coles Express Laverton --> 26 Ailsa St S, Laverton VIC 3028

also has a Mc Donalds just next to it - if body fueling is also needed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, P-Kay said:

Perhaps ?

Coles Express Laverton --> 26 Ailsa St S, Laverton VIC 3028

also has a Mc Donalds just next to it - if fueling is desired

I'm good with that, can also get coffee to refuel us too haha

DFO crew to meet at 6:45am - leave by 7:00am meet in Laverton at 7:30? @Philbee @911B @poli84 @K911 @Fraz @RA987 @cs124 @Andy73 @Pokiou @Francois

dfo_to_laverton.JPG.e752b1b21dafa54cc4608f4cd6d059a8.JPG

Getting excited...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having a quick look on google- it takes about 30mins to get to “Laverton  coles express” from Elwood.

so all good... @dan_189, @P-Kay, @hugh

Btw, I hope there’s plenty of parking there... @P-Kay??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dan_189 said:

I'm good with that, can also get coffee to refuel us too haha

DFO crew to meet at 6:45am - leave by 7:00am meet in Laverton at 7:30? @Philbee @911B @poli84 @K911 @Fraz @RA987 @cs124 @Andy73 @Pokiou @Francois

dfo_to_laverton.JPG.e752b1b21dafa54cc4608f4cd6d059a8.JPG

Getting excited...

Dan I’m going to jump on with a Philbee and co. Might even have some join us while rolling at Todd road. Should make one hell of a sight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Philbee said:

Btw, I hope there’s plenty of parking there... @P-Kay??

I might confess that I am getting a little nervous......although there is a large open area

https://www.google.com/maps/place/26+Ailsa+St+S,+Altona+Meadows+VIC+3028/@-37.8695759,144.7621771,135a,56.9y,4.6t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x6ad689b61162e7ab:0x99131e189b69f58d!8m2!3d-37.869383!4d144.762142

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Dan I’m going to jump on with a Philbee and co. Might even have some join us while rolling at Todd road. Should make one hell of a sight!

Thought you might - all good! :D 

Sounds like we're going to have a mini maccas-banger before the real deal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Dan I’m going to jump on with a Philbee and co. Might even have some join us while rolling at Todd road. Should make one hell of a sight!

Good man. The more the merrier. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Philbee said:

@Harvs11 @KG @D-banger @reddahaydn @AWX911 @Niko @Lucky Phil @Peter John @911B

Bayside peeps, I’ve just been contacted from an organizer type, who shall remain nameless, who has informed me that it would be good to coordinate our meetg point at Elwood- ie. Highly recommend you join in rather than go alone. I’ll explain on the day...

Pls come along and meet at Elwood if you can... sorry if I’ve missed other bayside (south) PFAers...

Departure time will around 7am. Arrive 645am. - keep alert as this time may be adjusted!!!

 

Philby 🎉

 

Thanks @Philbee but I am now heading down Saturday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Philbee said:

@Harvs11 @KG @D-banger @reddahaydn @AWX911 @Niko @Lucky Phil @Peter John @911B

Bayside peeps, I’ve just been contacted from an organizer type, who shall remain nameless, who has informed me that it would be good to coordinate our meetg point at Elwood- ie. Highly recommend you join in rather than go alone. I’ll explain on the day...

Pls come along and meet at Elwood if you can... sorry if I’ve missed other bayside (south) PFAers...

Departure time will around 7am. Arrive 645am. - keep alert as this time may be adjusted!!!

 

Philby 🎉

 

I'll meet the Bayside crew in Elwood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Philbee said:

@Harvs11 @KG @D-banger @reddahaydn @AWX911 @Niko @Lucky Phil @Peter John @911B

Bayside peeps, I’ve just been contacted from an organizer type, who shall remain nameless, who has informed me that it would be good to coordinate our meetg point at Elwood- ie. Highly recommend you join in rather than go alone. I’ll explain on the day...

Pls come along and meet at Elwood if you can... sorry if I’ve missed other bayside (south) PFAers...

Departure time will around 7am. Arrive 645am. - keep alert as this time may be adjusted!!!

 

Philby 🎉

 

Im in gents, thanks for thinking of me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dan_189 said:

I'm good with that, can also get coffee to refuel us too haha

DFO crew to meet at 6:45am - leave by 7:00am meet in Laverton at 7:30? @Philbee @911B @poli84 @K911 @Fraz @RA987 @cs124 @Andy73 @Pokiou @Francois

 

Getting excited...

Thanks Dan, it's out of the way but I'm going to meet up in Elwood for the full convoy, will catch you in Laverton. 

 

@hugh what time does the event run from and to? Wanting to pass the details on to some spectators but not sure what the best is for them to arrive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, poli84 said:

Thanks Dan, it's out of the way but I'm going to meet up in Elwood for the full convoy, will catch you in Laverton. 

No worries! Also North crew if anyone wants to do this as well i'm open to it I.e. either meet at DFO then go to Elwood or just meet at Elwood rather than DFO. Let me know! If I don't hear from anyone i'll come to Elwood at 7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, poli84 said:

@hugh what time does the event run from and to? Wanting to pass the details on to some spectators but not sure what the best is for them to arrive.

"Officially" the gates will open from 11-3..................the party obviously doesn't start until you get there though, naturally. ;)

So, the plan is to try and get all of the registered cars in before 11 and parked up. Non-registered cars can then come in and fill in any available spaces (if there is any) or alternatively will have to park in one of the alongside vacant paddocks. The current registration is just over 180 but I'm going to have to cut it off tomorrow as I need to finalise everything from Wednesday.......................No idea how Sunday morning is going to play out, fingers crossed!!!!! :ph34r::rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Niko said:

Im in gents, thanks for thinking of me...

the just want you for the famed sausage rolls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.

×
×
  • Create New...