So I left my car in a car park tonight for 30mins .....

sleazius

And this is what I come back to.... (f***ing scumbags):

as_i_found_it.jpg

My son not very impressed that someone damaged 'his' Porsche:

not_impressed.jpg

So what is the best course of action here? I've got comprehensive insurance, how many thousands is this little lot worth?

best_way_forward.jpg

What a disgrace. 

That looks like like an expensive repair. Choose your paint shop with care; I had damage repaired on an Audi of a similar colour and the NRMA-recommended crew fucked the paint match up and had to re-do it.

so sorry to see this, you must be livid.

What is wrong with people??

It's hard to have nice things in life ... this is one of the reasons I don't take my air cooled to shopping centres ..

I'm sorry this happened ... any video cameras looking over the carpark??

There's some crap people in the world. Just be happy you're not one of them.

Looks expensive to me - scratches down to the metal. Many thousands.

From your first photo I thought someone doored and did a runner which is bad enough. But then I had a closer look at the other photos... 

That is really piss poor! Second the suggestion to report to the police and look for CCTV.

I'm just thankful it wasn't the GT3, as I parked it in the same spot a week ago for 10 mins.

I've reported it to police, and insurance.

I'm totally fuming, but end of the day, its done now. I just need to figure out the best course of action to fix it ... any decent Porsche repairers in Sydney?

14 minutes ago, sleazius said:

I'm just thankful it wasn't the GT3, as I parked it in the same spot a week ago for 10 mins.

I'm totally fuming, but end of the day, its done now. I just need to figure out the best course of action to fix it ... any decent Porsche repairers in Sydney?

https://exclusivebodywerks.com.au/about-us/

53 minutes ago, sleazius said:

Strongly suggest pulling the dent as best possible - Would avoid a new panel at all costs even though some panel shops may encourage it 

Honestly, hew things make me angrier than this. Some people are FITH. 

There's a good chance the shopping centre will have CCTV footage so it might be worth looking into. Good luck with the repairs mate.

Archived