Number plate wanted

Big Easy

Hello all. After checking with VicRoads and not surprisingly having no luck I'm throwing up a Hail Mary on the very slim chance someone has the number plate "APD911" they are willing to part with. Or "AD911". Or "ASD911". Or the Euro style "VAD911". I know it's a very slim chance and these combinations have probably been used for years but perhaps someone on here with same initials to mine has got these or knows someone with them and no longer wants them. Thanks all and have a great day. 

Anthony      

Good luck with the search. I had a few combinations in mind when i got my full plates recently and one that I had mocked up on the Vicroads site went the week before I was set to purchase. When I went into Vicroads they did had a heritage plate 111-964. I offered the guy $500 for it on the off chance that he hadn't been working there long. Turns out he'd been working there long enough...

8 hours ago, wilburforce said:

Not sure if this helps - at the least you can see if they're in use and what car they're on.

https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/registration/buy-sell-or-transfer-a-vehicle/buy-a-vehicle/check-vehicle-registration/vehicle-registration-enquiry

Thanks for that. Both AD911 and V-AD911 are not on registered cars but APD911 is currently on a white BMW wagon. It should be decreed that all number plates ending in 911 must by law be on Porsche cars! I've found SD911 which is my better halves initials for sale on website MrPlates and have sent an enquiry to the owner. 

10 hours ago, Philbee said:

For what its worth..... I have the plate APD-729. 

Thanks. I'll keep hunting. Cheers. 

3 minutes ago, Big Easy said:

Thanks for that. Both AD911 and V-AD911 are not on registered cars but APD911 is currently on a white BMW wagon. It should be decreed that all number plates ending in 911 must by law be on Porsche cars! I've found SD911 which is my better halves initials for sale on website MrPlates and have sent an enquiry to the owner. 

Let me know how much they want.... if you don't go ahead with buying them, I might! 

1 hour ago, Scott930 said:

Let me know how much they want.... if you don't go ahead with buying them, I might! 

Will do Scott. Haven't heard back from them yet so will let you know when I do. Cheers. 

Archived