I'm a bike rider so I usually ride with mates mid week but this week it wasn't on so I took the 928 out for a spin. My wife invited herself along so we went to Peats Ridge via wyee huey huey rd briefly on the m1 then to Mangrove mountain Dam back to Kulnura for lunch and down Bumble Hill and home via Yarramalong Valley back on huey huey rd. Now a few weeks ago they retarred the hill to race track quality and is now one of the best hillclimbs on public roads. Local drivers do yourself a favour and do Yarramallong Valley and climb the hill before the trucks destroy it again Dobbo.  Tried to load some pictures but they were to big.    

You need to use and external photo hosting site to add pics around here....

Sounds like a good trip!

6 hours ago, dobbo said:

I'm a bike rider so I usually ride with mates mid week but this week it wasn't on so I took the 928 out for a spin. My wife invited herself along so we went to Peats Ridge via wyee huey huey rd briefly on the m1 then to Mangrove mountain Dam back to Kulnura for lunch and down Bumble Hill and home via Yarramalong Valley back on huey huey rd. Now a few weeks ago they retarred the hill to race track quality and is now one of the best hillclimbs on public roads. Local drivers do yourself a favour and do Yarramallong Valley and climb the hill before the trucks destroy it again Dobbo.  Tried to load some pictures but they were to big.    

I've been waiting for this, love that hill, where are you from, Central Coast?

G'day Steve I'm from Swansea. PS if you go on the weekends watch out for cops my bike friends said there were 5 cop cars there a few weekends ago. I'm lucky Iwork weekends and miss all that but have to be careful myself as I have only 4 points left Dobbo.