Nations Cup GT3's

Thanks for all the photo’s, just fantastic !!! I’m up at Mount Buller using mine (TNT) for Targa High Country which starts tomorrow....it’s pouring rain & snowing so think I’ll be happy to go slowly & ease myself into a comfortable last position & let the 4WD boys enjoy themselves...ha ha...

Cheers,

Matt

2 hours ago, MR901 said:

Thanks for all the photo’s, just fantastic !!! I’m up at Mount Buller using mine (TNT) for Targa High Country which starts tomorrow....it’s pouring rain & snowing so think I’ll be happy to go slowly & ease myself into a comfortable last position & let the 4WD boys enjoy themselves...ha ha...

Cheers,

Matt

Drive safe Matt and have a great time. But make sure u bring her home in one piece!!! 

@James P thanks for the absolutely awesome pics download. Fantastic stuff. 

11 hours ago, Harold996tt said:

Drive safe Matt and have a great time. But make sure u bring her home in one piece!!! 

@James P thanks for the absolutely awesome pics download. Fantastic stuff. 

Thanks Harold, to be honest the weather on Mount Buller could be better....covered in snow & predicting constant rain for the next two days 😳

6D0FDF84-EE32-4C5A-A5C8-119C6768CA60.jpeg

4121F94B-3A02-4303-AA3D-DD2D39849F3A.jpeg

1 hour ago, MR901 said:

Thanks Harold, to be honest the weather on Mount Buller could be better....covered in snow & predicting constant rain for the next two days 😳

6D0FDF84-EE32-4C5A-A5C8-119C6768CA60.jpeg

4121F94B-3A02-4303-AA3D-DD2D39849F3A.jpeg

Errr mate that looks downright wretched... Be safe brother!!!! And you are back in M cars?!?? 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, Cam Arnott said:

Anyone have any information on the white Koutsimidis car? Its here in SA doing regular track duties.

It could be the ex Greg Keene car that i worked on or the ex Michael Downard car, both out of the Fitzgerald workshop  

I would be very interested if its for sale? Got any photos?

• 3 weeks later...

Progress on road rego project ... 

The front section of the Ex- Peter Fitzgerald Nations Cup 996GT3 CS’s Starr Performance roll cage, from Feb 2000, has simply bolted out.

Thought it may have been welded in but the cage bolts in sections, so it’s out and ready for easy reinstall should that be desired. 

It’s up on a hoist with a damaged Gallardo racer under it so I still haven’t sat in it. 3 damaged cup cars in the queue ahead of me at Mark Buiks’ new shop too  ... no sweat 

Airbag steering wheel install, I think, is next.

EAF2FF31-C1CE-4BA5-8708-C0D4CBC91615.jpeg

BF52FF6F-AE08-4335-96AA-5E261839C641.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...