“ SOLD “ FOR SALE (Price adjusted) - 2006 Boxster S 6 speed MANUAL

Now on CarSales so moving the price for PFA members here - $42,950

For sale is my 2006 Porsche Boxster S in 6 speed MANUAL – here are some details (more photos available, pls just PM me)

The History

• I am the 3rd owner of the car and bought it in Sydney 3 years ago from a chap that owned a 911 (997) and had this as his wife’s car

• When I bought the car the guys at Autohaus Hamilton went right over it for me, did a service and fitted an “Autohaus Sports Exhaust System” ($1,400). I am absolutely delighted with this as it has that sports sound and feeling without any annoying drone etc…..

• Since I have had the car in Melb it has only been a weekend drive for me with mates from PFA or on a Sunday with the wife.

• The car has been maintained in Melb by Nick from Cascone Motor Sport (great business and chap). Nick has done all servicing, brakes, tyres etc….

The Details

• 2006 Aust Delivered Boxster S in 6 speed MANUAL in Silver

• 63,200klm  

• 19” Factory fitted crab claw wheels (look sensational) in brand new condition, no damage or gutter marks

• Full service history with an invoice and receipt for all work

• 2 keys

• Full set of books

• New windscreen

• New Pirelli P-Zero tyres

• Full set of new brakes in sensors, rotors and pads in genuine parts

• Immaculately clean car

• No issues or problems – air con, roof etc…..all in perfect working order

• Handsfree phone system (was in the car when I got it)

• All original and no modifications at all

• RWC inc

The Coin

I really want to see this go to a PFA member (as per my 986 I had before this).

Asking $42,950

IMG_2533 RS.jpg

IMG_2521 RS.jpg

I had a good look at this car a couple of months ago and Higgo really looks after it, I thought he was having it regularly  pro detailed, turns out he gets into it with a toothbrush while listening to classical music.

Good luck with the sale Higgo, been with you on a few SMT's and it's a great car.

Does sound grouse, and even keeps up with my BBC :P.  

I know it's been looked after (pampered) so someone is going to get a good Coxster.   

Hopefully someone on here...

Great car in excellent condition.

I drove it briefly once and was left thinking if it was my first Porsche I’d still have it now.

If anyone is considering a Boxster you need to have a look at this ?

3 hours ago, Dave986 said:

Paging @Fishcop ?

Thanks for passing on @Dave986 - appreciate it mate. 

I know @Fishcop is ideally hunting a 986 but having owned one of those before this (sold to a PFA member when I bought this) it is a great car to get in to - happy for him to check mine out ?

• 1 month later...

Archived