[VIC] PFA HH 2018.2 social hillclimb

NIK_1931-HAUNTEDHILLS.02.AdRGB.3.900p.PFA.jpg

Hi All,

Back in April we ran a trial event out at Bryant Park (Haunted Hills) for a social hill climb event. If you haven't had an opportunity to visit it is well worth the drive, it offers a driving experience unlike any other local track offers. Tight, low (ish) speed and definitely favours more of a technical approach - not a flat out high speed affair at all.............perfect playground for little Porscha's!

So after a wait and some more planning we are looking make this an official PFA event and welcome any members who want to join us. Its a great opportunity to explore your cars ability in a an environment that offers; single car on track at a time, low speed, short duration (low impact on car and driver) and there will also be an opportunity for instruction if that is of interest. 

So the details are; 

When: Sunday 7th October (exact times t.b.c.)

Where: John Bryant Park, Haunted Hills, Morwell.

Who:  PFA Financial Members

Cost: $180 full day

For a taste of what you’re actually in for, here is our last day at Haunted Hills:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, hugh said:

NIK_1931-HAUNTEDHILLS.02.AdRGB.3.900p.PFA.jpg

Hi All,

Back in April we ran a trial event out at Bryant Park (Haunted Hills) for a social hill climb event. If you haven't had an opportunity to visit it is well worth the drive, it offers a driving experience unlike any other local track offers. Tight, low (ish) speed and definitely favours more of a technical approach - not a flat out high speed affair at all.............perfect playground for little Porscha's!

So after a wait and some more planning we are looking make this an official PFA event and welcome any members who want to join us. Its a great opportunity to explore your cars ability in a an environment that offers; single car on track at a time, low speed, short duration (low impact on car and driver) and there will also be an opportunity for instruction if that is of interest. 

So the details are; 

When: Sunday 7th October (exact times t.b.c.)

Where: John Bryant Park, Haunted Hills, Morwell.

Who:  PFA Financial Members

Cost: $180 full day

For a taste of what you’re actually in for, here is our last day at Haunted Hills:

I had missed that video great stuff Andy, Simon ..it fuchen awesome and Sven @Skidmarks  love your dedication to consuming fossil fuels in the most stylish of ways … true tarmac terrorism

15 hours ago, symsy said:

I had missed that video great stuff Andy, Simon ..it fuchen awesome and Sven @Skidmarks  love your dedication to consuming fossil fuels in the most stylish of ways … true tarmac terrorism

Look forward to seeing you there! ;):D

23 hours ago, Airhead said:

So is the poster a brown pants moment or photoshop? ?

That's me on the Hill observing !   Hugh certainly drives much better now ,as so many of those that attended did by the end of the day - All Smiles  ?

On 7/9/2018 at 6:33 PM, symsy said:

Had a fecking ball ... may have to come again.

We don’t own them to look at them ...

Great event, stunning location, fantastic people.

Next time I’ll leave the 8000 rpm chip in.  And sheesh, I didn’t know those straight cut gears made such a racket!

Now paid up and registered.

See you all there.

One of the response questions on the form was “tight nuts”.  

I’m thinking more like a sphincter operating at a rate that makes the Brabham BT46B look like a clogged Dustbuster ...

That's a fantastic video, smacks of fun … Little Boxster has been in the shed for a few days and I've now got the race seats and harnesses in, all carpets out, and she's down at Fitzy's having the new suspension, pads and brake fluid done. I even gave the dirty little beast a shampoo and conditioner

Archived