[VIC] PFA HH 2018.2 social hillclimb

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone heading down on Saturday afternoon, and interested in meeting up along the way, we could meet at the McDonalds/BP on the Princes Fwy (M1) outbound from Officer.

Probably leave around 4pm, but time to be finalised once we get the Saturday schedule from Kez. 

On 10/1/2018 at 8:57 PM, T-Man said:

Yep, Sat arvo works for me. I think there may be a group leaving from Eastern subs in the avo. Maybe we can all meet. Thoughts gents?

yep that might be good whereabouts in the eastern side is the meet?

8 hours ago, GRK930 said:

There will be a couple of us heading form the north and will be meeting at BP Eastlink Southbound at 6.15. Anyone else is welcome to join. Looking forward to this.

Sunday morning?

10 hours ago, GRK930 said:

There will be a couple of us heading form the north and will be meeting at BP Eastlink Southbound at 6.15. Anyone else is welcome to join. Looking forward to this.

Assuming this is 6:15am on Sunday morning, I will meet you there for the convoy. 

13 hours ago, hugh said:

I hear the karaoke bar goes off on Saturday nights as well. 

55 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Wear a flannel shirt and moccasins so you wont be noticed.

Ok dressed packed and ready to roll. Brushed up on my Barnsey songs... mind if I bring my missus?

Image result for boganfancydress

5 hours ago, poli84 said:

Assuming this is 6:15am on Sunday morning, I will meet you there for the convoy. 

Im a last minute addition - happy to meet you guys and drive with you, see you at the BP Eastlink at 6.15am

Dave

6 hours ago, Airhead said:

Wear a flannel shirt and moccasins so you wont be noticed.

dont you live in the Dandenong's now? Should be an easy transition to Moe ?

2 hours ago, firstone said:

Left field question.

Is there a noise level restriction at this track?

Probably. Not something that seems to be heavily enforced though. Country folk aren't as uptight as us city folk thankfully. :rolleyes:;)

FYI those people staying in Moe on Saturday night, all our names have been given to Rose at the Comfort Inn Moe so we each book in under our own names...

woop woop finally driving the track instead of holding the clipboard!!! ????

2 hours ago, Kerry said:

FYI those people staying in Moe on Saturday night, all our names have been given to Rose at the Comfort Inn Moe so we each book in under our own names...

woop woop finally driving the track instead of holding the clipboard!!! ????

Funnily enough I hadn't booked and thought I'd drive early sun morn but I booked wednesday and outta all the classy joints down Moe way I picked the Moe comfort inn:D

Always more fun behind the wheel than behind the clipboard ...

Archived