Draftsperson Inner east Melb

Need a draftsperson to turn my drawings for a shed into something the surveyor will accept.  Preferably someone that can pop out and have a look.  Malvern

No design necessary, thats all done, just a set of drawings that the bozo surveyor likes.  This private surveyor crap is a pain.

19 hours ago, Spectre said:

Need a draftsperson to turn my drawings for a shed into something the surveyor will accept.  Preferably someone that can pop out and have a look.  Malvern

No design necessary, thats all done, just a set of drawings that the bozo surveyor likes.  This private surveyor crap is a pain.

4 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Would @hugh know someone??

I'm actually catching up with an old work mate tonight for dinner, he wold be perfect. I'll run it past him and if so get you guys in touch. 

43 minutes ago, hugh said:

I'm actually catching up with an old work mate tonight for dinner, he wold be perfect. I'll run it past him and if so get you guys in touch. 

Thank you.  I have most of the paperwork.  Badly need help with the site drawing.

This private surveyor business is not a great system

9 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Thank you.  I have most of the paperwork.  Badly need help with the site drawing.

This private surveyor business is not a great system

Unfortunately its a necessary evil due to too many people cutting corners. Nothing is easy, especially in the construction industry! :rolleyes:;):)

Archived