This is a project I was fortunate enough to be involved with. It's essentially a small series of videos based on a variety of different enthusiasts and how their life/passion is influenced by cars, bikes etc. The work that's gone into these videos is amazing and I thought I'd get a thread up on here as no doubt it will be of interest to anyone interested in engines + wheels! 

https://www.shannons.com.au/club/video/driven-series-trailer-coming-august-2018/

Here is the final product;

1 minute ago, Jason A said:

Looks great, Virgin Airlines have been showing something similar. Looks 👍 

Good to get some Porsche's amongst the muscle! 

Agree, the sound of a flat six na at full noise is something to appreciate. At idle if it has a hot cam. MMMM😍

I do love a V8 rumble though, in particular a GT40 - unique sound😎

Someone at Shannons will work out soon enough that putting "[UNPUBLISHED]" in the title doesn't make it so...but happily just saw your video Hugh, fan-fucking-tastic watch. Well done!

Looks great. I am looking forward to seeing some quality Aussie car shows.

10 hours ago, dan_189 said:

Looking forward to it, nice work

+1

Nicely done...congrats!

Those two roads are a great drive, you don't even have to go that fast but the scenery and bends work well with any Porsche car.

Great video and helluva car. Nice one fella 

1 hour ago, Stepo said:

Nicely done...congrats!

Those two roads are a great drive, you don't even have to go that fast but the scenery and bends work well with any Porsche car.

Indeed. I do wish that the Esplanade between Mt Martha & Safety Beach was speed limited to at least 150km/h though. :ph34r::rolleyes::)

35 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Great video and helluva car. Nice one fella 

Cheers man, its been a big effort from quite a number of people. I hope for Shannons sake it gets some good traction (pardon the pun). 

On 7/24/2018 at 10:09 AM, hugh said:

This is a project I was fortunate enough to be involved with. It's essentially a small series of videos based on a variety of different enthusiasts and how their life/passion is influenced by cars, bikes etc. The work that's gone into these videos is amazing and I thought I'd get a thread up on here as no doubt it will be of interest to anyone interested in engines + wheels! 

https://www.shannons.com.au/club/video/driven-series-trailer-coming-august-2018/

Here is the final product;

One of the best vids I’ve seen from an enthusiast perspective...period!

a lot of guys have jumped on the “look at me with my classic Porsche collection”  bespoke YouTube vid, but this genuinely shows Hugh’s passion and sincererity in everything he does ...work, life and play....plus I have massive garage envy after seeing that set up!!

Disclaimer: i don’t personally know the Bloke just mumble a quick gday when I bumped into him last at our local Indy...

Great vid, Hugh,  nicely said and hats off to the production crew... ! Well done.

What a beautiful video Hugh, relaxed and understated but weaving in all that is important to you and how it all came together and from that, your passion for all those things shone through. Thoroughly enjoyed watching and you have set the bar very very high for their next videos.  

Also liked your garage, talk about maximise use of available space!

I was going to post this video with "Get a load of this bloke!" and then put @hugh

But you beat me by daaaaays!