981 options sticker

TwoHeadsTas

when I bought my 991 I asked Porsche why the sticker wasn't present (assumed hood swap/crash damage) - they told me that the paper hood sticker was phased out during the 997/997 transition and no longer stuck on the body - as Raven says, its in the service book

1 hour ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

It's a PDK...  Also no Sports Steering wheel option either, so no "proper" flappy paddles...

Sports chrono is easy to spot - its the goofy clock on top of the dash - cant be retrofitted

Paddles not that common - you can retrofit, ballpark $2.5 to $3k to swap the steering wheel, change the column stalk and reprogram. They transform PDK - the buttons are just stupid

I checked my owner’s manual this evening and there was no data card so trust it is with the vehicle you are inspecting. If it’s the Agate Grey car (?), options include 20” Carrera S wheels, metallic paint, PSE, front parking sensors and PDK (may be other items not evident from the photos).

8 hours ago, nytelfer said:

I checked my owner’s manual this evening and there was no data card so trust it is with the vehicle you are inspecting. If it’s the Agate Grey car (?), options include 20” Carrera S wheels, metallic paint, PSE, front parking sensors and PDK (may be other items not evident from the photos).

Yes, that's the one.  Could be up to $5k or so overpriced with the option level (not many others that I could pick from the initial look over).  We'd be going from a 3.2 manual S to this, not sure if it would be the right move.......   But nice car otherwise.

13 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Yes, that's the one.  Could be up to $5k or so overpriced with the option level (not many others that I could pick from the initial look over).  We'd be going from a 3.2 manual S to this, not sure if it would be the right move.......   But nice car otherwise.

they are very common cars - wait for the one that comes along with the options that best suit you

Archived