Guys,

Just a heads up.......

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-944-1990/SSE-AD-5596790/?Cr=0

A change in circumstances has meant my 944 S2 is for sale.

I purchased the car from a fellow PFA Member. The car is running beautifully and in very good original condition.

If anyone is interested, please contact me to discuss.

Cheers,

Geoff. 

Hi Geoff,

did you buy this from Stepo?  Looks like a nice car.  GLWS.

Having seen this car up close, Geoff's description in the ad is absolutely accurate. Looks really nice in the metal and I know he looks after his cars.

2 hours ago, Jason E said:

Hi Geoff,

did you buy this from Stepo?  Looks like a nice car.  GLWS.

Yes you are correct, it's his old car.

Cheers,

Geoff.

Thought so.  I spoke to the "original" owner in Gosford, an older bloke who sold it to the buyer pre Stepo.  He had owned it for quite a few years & seemed to have looked after it pretty well.  I'm sure it will make a great car for an astute buyer for what we all know (but the Turbo boys won't admit) is the true Kings of the front engined world.  Still Clubbie once a Prince always a Prince, just having owned an S2 will make you forever a more mysterious prospect to women & a more powerful figure to lesser men (turbo owners).    Bravo.

I didn’t need to see that, please someone buy it so I’m not tempted to act on it myself. 

Great looking example. 

18 hours ago, red clubbie said:

Guys,

Just a heads up.......

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-944-1990/SSE-AD-5596790/?Cr=0

A change in circumstances has meant my 944 S2 is for sale.

I purchased the car from a fellow PFA Member. The car is running beautifully and in very good original condition.

If anyone is interested, please contact me to discuss.

Cheers,

Geoff. 

Hi Geoff,

GLWS mate, sorry to hear you are moving her on.

Having owned this car, I can confirm the k's are no reflection of the performance.  I have driven a few S2's and this one performs better than anything I got into.  Prior to selling, I did investigate whether it had been chipped and was very surprised to see everything was original, she just goes well!  Maintenance is the key, and if in order, higher mileage cars are often better cars than low mileage garage queens :D.

The S2 is a great drive, I never really knew how well they performed until I got one, easily giving any A/C G series car a run for their money.

3 hours ago, Stepo said:

Hi Geoff,

GLWS mate, sorry to hear you are moving her on.

Having owned this car, I can confirm the k's are no reflection of the performance.  I have driven a few S2's and this one performs better than anything I got into.  Prior to selling, I did investigate whether it had been chipped and was very surprised to see everything was original, she just goes well!  Maintenance is the key, and if in order, higher mileage cars are often better cars than low mileage garage queens :D.

The S2 is a great drive, I never really knew how well they performed until I got one, easily giving any A/C G series car a run for their money.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the kind words.....

The car is running perfectly and in very good condition. I did some maintenance and cosmetic improvements to the car since you owned it and it is looking good.

Sometimes things happen in life that you can't foresee, so I'm hoping, as do you, that she goes to a good home.

Cheers,

Geoff.

15 hours ago, hugh said:

I didn’t need to see that, please someone buy it so I’m not tempted to act on it myself. 

Great looking example. 

You are LONG overdue for some front engine in your diet Hugh! 

On 8/8/2018 at 10:28 PM, hugh said:

Great looking example. 

Do it. You need some water cooled front engine love.