1989 Cab in Cairns

Factory wide-body

Looks very nice. Replace the wheels and do something about the exhaust.

If I were to have a cab, this would be a good choice I reckon.

20 minutes ago, AdRock said:

Those wheels made me vom a little in my mouth....

I'd pay $20k less because of those wheels. :)

I’ll sell you the right ones for $15k. You’ll come out well ahead!

Cabs trade at a deeeep discount to coupes, but most cab sellers just don’t believe it.  Hence, there are so many carsales cabs that sit forever and don’t sell.  Pity, I like them -  epscecially the simple manual roof SC’s and the G50 widebody’s (whale tail delete...). 

Ps.  That one needs a good de-bling session. 

2 hours ago, firstone said:

72yr old but has 18yr olds wheels.

What's the pink thing hanging from the mirror?

LOL - Yes exactly what I was thinking when I saw the ad.  I was wondering whether this was the deluxe Cairns pimp mobile and that was a trophy leftover from when the cab roof couldn't get up and needed a little blue pill for encouragement :)

The other part of the sales spiel that didn't quite add up was this bit ... ie.  

.I am approaching 72 years of age and its your turn to look after this beauty...I have never driven it in the Rain, not even a dirt road..

So I am wondering if the P somehow got beamed into that paddock in one of the photos by Scotty on the Starship Enterprise without touching a " dirt road "

Anyway all a bit of fun on a cold Melbourne night with a nice glass of red or 3 ! .....  On a serious note any ideas where you could get the closest quality PPI done for a car in Cairns ?

2 hours ago, AdRock said:

Those wheels made me vom a little in my mouth....

I'd pay $20k less because of those wheels. :)

I was thinking the same, glad someone else said it, poxy is one word that comes to mind, sorry if you own it and on PFA:o

42 minutes ago, Thommo66 said:

On a serious note any ideas where you could get the closest quality PPI done for a car in Cairns ?

I was there last week on holidays and could have done it for nixs if you had asked!

1 hour ago, Andy73 said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I don't actually mind the wheels. I must be a sucker for anything shiny...

Someone revoke Andy's membership, please!

4 hours ago, Andy73 said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I don't actually mind the wheels. I must be a sucker for anything shiny...

I'm with Andy, I actually think they pretty much suit the car being a platinum shiny cab with a silvery grey int, driven by gold chain types:ph34r: Sure I think a set of usual Fuchs would look a hell of a lot better but these sparkly crime against humanity wheels are by far not the worst I've seen a Pcar

2 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

I'm with Andy, I actually think they pretty much suit the car being a platinum shiny cab with a silvery grey int, driven by gold chain types:ph34r: Sure I think a set of usual Fuchs would look a hell of a lot better but these sparkly crime against humanity wheels are by far not the worst I've seen a Pcar

I hope you're not making fun of my hairy chest.......?

Archived