New Member who bought a 993 4 months ago

@Gaz11, welcome aboard! And welcome to a life of obsessing about your car, sneaking out to the garage to just stand and stare and finding any excuse to head out for a quick spin. "I'll be back in 15 minutes, darl..." has become one of my most uttered phrases!

Tell us more about your car. Love a 993 and the Turbo wheels are a great upgrade from the Cup II's.

1 hour ago, Gaz11 said:

Hi Guys new member here,

have a 95 model 993 911 auto.

must say love taking it out and Hopefully can go for drives with fellow member in the near future. 

63DD04EB-8765-4A58-B097-170D96470FEC.jpeg

Gaz, what area without being too specific? Melbourne guys drive the most by all accounts (ducks head in anticipation of incoming).

1 hour ago, Andy73 said:

@Gaz11, welcome aboard! And welcome to a life of obsessing about your car, sneaking out to the garage to just stand and stare and finding any excuse to head out for a quick spin. "I'll be back in 15 minutes, darl..." has become one of my most uttered phrases!

Tell us more about your car. Love a 993 and the Turbo wheels are a great upgrade from the Cup II's.

Thanks Andy 

Every chance I get I take it out, 

its a 95 model with turbo wheels previous owner re did the leather and carpet, upgrade the brakes.

the only thing I have changed is the CD player.  

41 minutes ago, GC9911 said:

Gaz, what area without being too specific? Melbourne guys drive the most by all accounts (ducks head in anticipation of incoming).

Hi GC9911

From Melbourne 

northern suburbs

2 hours ago, Gaz11 said:

Hi Guys new member here,

must say love taking it out and Hopefully can go for drives with fellow member in the near future. 

Congrats on the purchase.. it looks exactly like my old 993 & probably is.. check the owners manual for my name 

18 minutes ago, James P said:

Congrats on the purchase.. it looks exactly like my old 993 & probably is.. check the owners manual for my name 

If your name is Porsche you’re in (tongue in cheek, of course).

5 hours ago, Gaz11 said:

Hi Guys new member here,

Welcome! 

13 hours ago, Gaz11 said:

Hi GC9911

From Melbourne 

northern suburbs

Welcome Gaz. 

Adventuring Green right? Stunning colour. 

Great to see someone else from the Northern suburbs. About time we added a little more class to the forum. ?

• 1 month later...

Archived