Private messaging system?

Porscheenthusiast1

Guest Nick987

Yeah, maybe because you are spamming us through Personal Messenger is my guess.

How much are they paying per registration Rob?

Who else has received the message below in their PM system?

Sounds like a really generous Uncle there mate, look after him!

(I have a feeling we won't be seeing much more of Rob32R...)

Hey Nick,

I've noticed that you are really into your european cars especially Porsches, so I thought why don't I invite you to join http://eurostyle-

tuning.com/forum/forum.php

A european forum full of Audi's, BMW's, Porsche's, Mercedes', Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Citroens, Fiat's, Abarth's... You name it!

I hope to see you on there!

Just remember that when signing up, it will ask you what does 'e' in EST stand for....you must put in 'euro' in lowercase.

Regards,

Robert

Hi Robert, no problems with the system. Perhaps those you PM'd don't feel it's the forum for them. We are not against knowing about other forums though, so it is probably best to make a general announcement rather than approach individuals.

Cheers

Paul M

No worries Rob, we get alot of spammers here, I get a little short from time to time...no hard feelings

Yeah, Nick is right about that Rob. Lot's of people just join up to sell stuff or promote their own business or try and hook members into other forums.

Good to see that it's just been a misunderstanding.

If its fine by all the moderators of PorscheforumAustralia, I will let people know publicly about the particular forum in a general announcement rather than approaching individuals privately.

I will await a response from the board :)

Have to ask though. Why are you persisting with wanting to let people know about this other forum?

The reason why I am persisting is that you have the advantage of hanging around with a vast array of european cars as well as regular meets, drive days & cruises. It would be a pleasure to have any of you on there, not that i'm disregarding PorscheforumAustralia.

We have received notices of interclub events before, as have we been alerted to other forums. We are not averse to mixing with other enthusiasts , so I can see no problem to a general invitation Robert. Time to move on guys. and each can make a choice that suits their interests.

Paul M

Archived