[VIC] DakDak/Northpoint Poll, Saturday 22/9/2018  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone interested in a coffee & cars morning this Saturday? Vote for venue.

• DakDak (Moorabbin)
    • Northpoint Cafe (North Rd beach, Brighton)

This poll is closed to new votes

Anyone interested in a coffee & cars morning this Saturday?  Vote for venue.

Start:  from 8am

Venue: DakDak Cafe: unit 2, Unit 2/1-3 Bignell Rd, Moorabbin VIC 3189

[Urban Dictionary] dakdak: A Volkswagen beetle, so named because of the noise the horizontally opposed cylinders made.

People that have put their hand up:

@Stepo + 1

@Rod C

@Lucky Phil 

@Philbee

@Dalai

@MARTY

@Vikstar

2 hours ago, Airhead said:

Voting? What is this? A democracy? ?

Look where that us got us with our current state of politicians.

Too right Barry.

Let's make it DakDak for familiarity.

Looks like quite a few people are not available this Saturday.  Please post attendance or we can postpone to another day.

I'm in if it goes ahead Doug.  Are we considering 8am arrival?

Weather for this Sat morning is looking good, clear day with 20 degrees forecast, possible rain at night so no garage queen issues :Chuckle2:.

Also have a friend that will come along, selling his 944 S2 on carsales if there is any interest

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-944-1989/SSE-AD-5668200/?Cr=1

2 hours ago, Stepo said:

I'm in if it goes ahead Doug.  Are we considering 8am arrival?

Weather for this Sat morning is looking good, clear day with 20 degrees forecast, possible rain at night so no garage queen issues :Chuckle2:.

Also have a friend that will come along, selling his 944 S2 on carsales if there is any interest

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-944-1989/SSE-AD-5668200/?Cr=1

Really nice looking 944 

49 minutes ago, Philbee said:

And 1 x philbee

(not feeling the d-love)

Sorry @Philbee I have added you to the list in the initial post

Hopefully you will have good news to tell me re your ongoing search for muffler nirvana.

26 minutes ago, Dalai said:

With a late change in scheduling I'm now a maybe for an 8am gathering. If I do come I will have to leave by 9:30am...

The more the merrier.

After a week on the trickle charger, just checked and the car started this time so I should see you all there in the morning.

Looking forward to catching up with you all and drooling over some nice cars whilst enjoying good food and coffee! Thanks for organising @D-banger.

Archived