Nearly competed major refurb on my 86 turbo

Wanting factory stereo 

and other trim parts 

visor clips (Brown)

cig lighter 

Other dash parts 

also a  good dash

3 hours ago, 81SC said:

Good suggestion but unfortunately that isn't for his model car ...

He needs the Eurovox joystick model with the "Porsche" branded cassette flap ... ?

The "joystick" Eurovox that's correct for an oz-delivered 944 Turbo pop up every now and then on ebay. Some of the asking prices are insane though, although I have noticed some pop up for around $500 that disappear instantly.

1 hour ago, CarreraG50 said:

Currently bidding on this, please don't drive the price to unrealistic levels.

Thanks

What is unrealistic ?

im not however buying 

1 hour ago, vinnytang said:

The "joystick" Eurovox that's correct for an oz-delivered 944 Turbo pop up every now and then on ebay. Some of the asking prices are insane though, although I have noticed some pop up for around $500 that disappear instantly.

Just for information sake, you've got to be a little careful with these radios ...

Holden also put Eurovox models into their cars .... there was 1 model which had a turn dial in place of the joystick ... looks the same otherwise.

The other model in Holden's of the time did have a joystick ... but it didn't have the 3 x buttons underneath it ... if it had a "Porsche" cassette flap, it would be really easy to mistake them for OEM....

An original Porsche radio for this model is worth good $$$ if you can find one ...

I wouldn't even sell my non working one for $500 so a working one for that price would be cheap ...

15 hours ago, michel said:

What is unrealistic ?

im not however buying 

Considering it was going in a 914 I don't even own yet, and may never own. I'm out at its current level.