Porsche Way Ray

tazzieman

I saw a car made in the Dubai called the Lykan Hyper sport that has a holograghic sat nav system pretty mind blowing sci fi stuff ..my first impression was that it was fake and just some sort of special effect on the Lykan sales video ,,,but turns out it is real technology ......cool stuff :)

30 years ago I thought to myself "if I live long enough , this just might come true."

Red Dwarf were truly prescient!

""Holly is the ship's Tenth Generation AI hologrammatic computer. After releasing Dave Lister from stasis in The End , Holly told him that the crew have been wiped out by a radiation leak and that he had spent three million years in stasis. Holly prides himself on the fact he had an  IQ of 6,000, but after three million years by himself, he had become computer senile, or as Holly put it, "a bit peculiar". The crew often ridicule Holly on his senility, but Holly often comes out on top.

:Chuckle2:

33 minutes ago, tazzieman said:

30 years ago I thought to myself "if I live long enough , this just might come true."

Red Dwarf were truly prescient!

""Holly is the ship's Tenth Generation AI hologrammatic computer. After releasing Dave Lister from stasis in The End , Holly told him that the crew have been wiped out by a radiation leak and that he had spent three million years in stasis. Holly prides himself on the fact he had an  IQ of 6,000, but after three million years by himself, he had become computer senile, or as Holly put it, "a bit peculiar". The crew often ridicule Holly on his senility, but Holly often comes out on top.

:Chuckle2:

The cat, what else is there?

Archived