Passing of Bob Jane

Raven

2 hours ago, Raven said:

This is off topic but large Peter Brook collection up for Auction this week end ..........Peter Champion collection 

https://www.lloydsauctions.com.au/classic-cars/

big-banger-rear5bb5da0f78.jpg

Lots of discussion online about this auction around the questionable provenance of a number of the vehicles (i.e. nothing to do with Brock)!

50 minutes ago, Raven said:

I believe some of the cars are original Brock race cars and others are replica,s 

"over 30 Brock related cars "

Neatly sidesteps the false advertising laws!

"Peter farted in the passenger seat once" etc

1 hour ago, tazzieman said:

Wasn,t that one owned by Bob Jane ..

Peter Champion owns HDT so he has a lot of reproduction Brock products ...........You can by a repop  Polariser unit $750 aud 

2 hours ago, Raven said:

I believe some of the cars are original Brock race cars and others are replica,s 

Can someone quickly check to see if a Brock Energy Polariser is still installed. That will be proof positive for originality.

Anyone know where I can get an Energy Polariser for a 911??

8 minutes ago, Zelrik911 said:

Can someone quickly check to see if a Brock Energy Polariser is still installed. That will be proof positive for originality.

Anyone know where I can get an Energy Polariser for a 911??

Peter Champion HDT sells them ...............build to original Brock specs ................enjoy the power of the crystal :Chuckle2:

DEHDTL11.jpg

10 minutes ago, Raven said:

How Brock ever got it into his head that this did any thing is beyond me ........:rolleyes:

From my link above  blame the wizard,  Dr Dowker. They were both smoking.

"His partner Bev introduced him to Dr Eric Dowker, a chiropractor and natural health wizard. Brock looked terrible.

There were rumours he had cancer, others said he’d suffered fibreglass poisoning driving the Bob Jane Porsche 956.

Under Dowker’s guidance, Brock re­gained his strength, gave up the cigarettes, and seemingly returned to his old self.

At work, it was business as usual at his burgeoning Special Vehicles Division.

At home, Brock had a new friend. Dr Dowker had become more than a chiropractor and health adviser.”

aY5nYCY.jpg

1 hour ago, Airhead said:

Back on topic. The Jane 'family' haven't shared the funeral details which was held today with all members of Bobs clan. Daughter from his first marriage only found about Bob had died by hearing it on the radio!

So sad.

I guess she's not in the will either.

Archived