1 of 1 356 (sort of) barn find

10 minutes ago, Raven said:

Yeh also a fan ...

Its Tom Cotter who makes the series - just comes across as a genuine car guy, not some pushy expert wanker type. I know a few guys that have dealt with him and apparently his private persona matches his public persona. If you havent read any of his books they are worth getting hold of

https://home.carshowsafari.com/the-man-behind-the-books-and-the-wheel-getting-to-know-tom-cotter/

I also know a couple of guys who met Wayne Carini at Pebble Beach - apparently he's a total pompous ass with a significant "dont you know who I am?" problem

It is and addictive show like Jay says ,,more about the story and how or why that  car is in that place ,,,,the episode with 427 cobra  the unique 275 GTB Ferrari , Morgan and BMW all found together in the garage years after the owner passed away is a great example ...Both cars went for big money at action untouched ..

59 minutes ago, Ozvino said:

I also know a couple of guys who met Wayne Carini at Pebble Beach - apparently he's a total pompous ass with a significant "dont you know who I am?" problem

He comes across as being a complete knob on the show so it's no surprise 

Archived