986 Hardtop

42 South

1 hour ago, Dave986 said:

OK, who here put in the first bid??

Watching with interest.

First bid has been up basically since it listed Dave, I enquired as it's nearby and it's an aftermarket hardtop with no fittings to attach .... it's not a direct copy of an original which can be seen by comparing google images...and to me the window opening looks wrong ie top of boxster window is rounder on the corner than the hardtop is. The guy isn't around it's at his folks house so no personal contact with him.... 

13 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

First bid has been up basically since it listed Dave, I enquired as it's nearby and it's an aftermarket hardtop with no fittings to attach .... it's not a direct copy of an original which can be seen by comparing google images...and to me the window opening looks wrong ie top of boxster window is rounder on the corner than the hardtop is. The guy isn't around it's at his folks house so no personal contact with him.... 

Fiberglass then? 

On 10/11/2018 at 10:29 AM, Troubleshooter said:

Well spotted, I assumed it was a genuine job.

Archived