OK, here is my birthday present, who wants to pay?!

Kerry

Screenshot 2018-10-09 20.13.47.pngScreenshot 2018-10-09 20.23.45.png

https://uncrate.com/porsche-writing-desk/?mc_cid=bc9848fa0c&mc_eid=85c020d067

Very rarely this sort of thing works I reckon (do we all remember the 917 couch?) however this looks pretty good.

Love to see the trunk popped to reveal the "writing" area - I assume they mean a place to put your laptop. ?

Anyhoo, many thanks in anticipation! ??? 

7 minutes ago, Kerry said:

Screenshot 2018-10-09 20.13.47.pngScreenshot 2018-10-09 20.23.45.png

https://uncrate.com/porsche-writing-desk/?mc_cid=bc9848fa0c&mc_eid=85c020d067

Very rarely this sort of thing works I reckon (do we all remember the 917 couch?) however this looks pretty good.

Love to see the trunk popped to reveal the "writing" area - I assume they mean a place to put your laptop. ?

Anyhoo, many thanks in anticipation! ??? 

If you have the guts .... click on the "bid now" tab and it will take you to the Sotheby's auction page .... there you will see it from every angle. ?

Happy Birthday ... 

And a bloody good v8 at that!!! ;) Yeah, I couldn't quite bring myself to taking it seriously, but I did think it took the old "I'll just nick a bit of someone else's design and make it mine" strategy, better than average! Anyway, why wouldn't I be happy with the socks n jocks I got?!  ? ? ?

How much??? ?  Yet people pay a million for a painting of a child holding a balloon then it goes up in price when it gets half shredded so it's no real surprise people pay stupid money for these things. 

30 minutes ago, firstone said:

Don't you reckon the banksy stunt backfired on him with it's greater notoriety increasing it's value.

I mean assuming he meant to totally destroy it and all value. ?

Should've upgraded it to a cross cut shredder .... that would have sorted it!! ... :Chuckle2:

Archived