Concrete+1/43 =$$$

1 hour ago, tazzieman said:

My point exactly. 
620 maybe for effort , even artists have to eat.

Like painting a kid holding a balloon and selling it for 1.8million (before shredding). Sorry to those who do, but I will never understand exuberant prices paid for art 

5 hours ago, tazzieman said:

https://www.artcurial.com/fr/lot-arman-1928-2005-long-term-parking-2001-inclusion-de-voitures-miniatures-dans-ciment-3799-327

I could make one of these.

But because of the power of fame and provenance I can't make the massive profit!

What a weird world we live in. 

Would yours be numbered?? His is!! ... :LOL:

Surely you'd have to know it's a weird world when the Kardashians are famous .. and they are horrible human beings ...

8 hours ago, LeeM said:

Like painting a kid holding a balloon and selling it for 1.8million (before shredding). Sorry to those who do, but I will never understand exuberant prices paid for art 

...except of course automotive art/sculpture/industrial mechanical design that you can drive to a coffee place to talk about important stuff with your mates!

85yzy2F.jpg

1 hour ago, tazzieman said:

...except of course automotive art/sculpture/industrial mechanical design that you can drive to a coffee place to talk about important stuff with your mates!

That's acceptable 

On 10/20/2018 at 6:15 AM, LeeM said:

Money laundering.  Convince me otherwise.

• 4 months later...

Archived