NOW SPLITTING - ULTIMATE 911 RACER BOY KIT / OUTLAW KIT

NOW SPLITTING THE KIT TO SELL EACH ITEM INDIVIDUALLY - Prices in new post down the thread

1SEoche.jpg

IgL9Ix5.jpgLadies and Gents

Are you a bit bored with your super original, high value air cooled 911? 

Have soaring 911 prices dissuaded you from joining the modder racer boy scene? 

Do you feel that your fastidiously clean and unmodified 911 is not a true representation of who you are? 

Well....I am offering for sale THE ULTIMATE racer boy / outlaw kit for your 1974 - 1989 air cooled 911!!!

“Holy Jesus, Jono! What does the kit include?”, I hear you ask.

The kit consists of the following: 

(1) Group 4 Campagnolo Rims (15 x 7 fronts;  15 x 8 rears) with near new road tyres;

(2) Set of Advan AD50 semi slicks (one rally old) for the Campags;

(3) 996 BREMBO Front calipers (pistons and bores are perfect, just need a new seal kit as I removed the old ones when pulling the pistons); 

(4) 996 BREMBO Rear calipers (same as above) plus drilled rotors;

(5) Momo Prototipo steering wheel; 

(6) front hood; 

(7) front bumper; 

(8) Rear decklid (requires rust repair on backside);

(9) Rear bumper (has two notches cut out of the underside to accommodate a twin exhaust setup);

(10) replica Recaro race seats; 

(11) 2 x 5 point harnesses (only one appears useable). 

Did I hear you ask, “Wow, Jono. How much does it cost to become the ultimate Porsche racerboy?”

Well, I am into these parts for over $8K, but I am keen for cash and spare garage space, so they are yours for an OUTRAGEOUSLY AND INSANELY CHEAP $5,500!!!!!

PM or call if interested (0403 278 349).

Will happily deliver parts Sydney-wide. Also, for my Melbourne brethren, I am heading down in or around mid November, so I’ll happily deliver then (for a small contribution towards petrol).

Will upload photos of everything laid out later this evening. 

Cheers

Jono

Gents

Wheels and R spec tyres now separated from the kit. 

Listing everything else individually. Prices set out below: 

(1) SOLD - Group 4 Campagnolo Rims (15 x 7 fronts;  15 x 8 rears) with near new road tyres;

(2) SOLD - Set of Advan AD50 semi slicks (one rally old) for the Campags;

(3) $1000 - 996 BREMBO Front and Rear calipers (pistons and bores are perfect, just need a new seal kit as I removed the old ones when pulling the pistons) plus rear rotors;

(4) $280 - Momo Prototipo steering wheel (OD 320mm); 

(6) $900 - front hood; 

(7) $225 - front bumper; 

(8) $350-  Rear decklid (requires rust repair on backside);

(9) $225 - Rear bumper (has two notches cut out of the underside to accommodate a twin exhaust setup);

(10) $290 - replica Recaro race seats plus 2 x 5 point harnesses (only one appears useable). 

Archived