Sandown Historics this weekend.

Airhead

Enjoying a great afternoon. Free entry today to watch practice and wander through the pits!

F5000's are my highlight followed closely by the old touring cars! 

Currently sitting in the stands watching and enjoying the sweet sounds! F5000's just rolling on to the track again! :D

Said hello to Airhead, getting his cars ready for the weekend.Had a chat with John Bowe today discussing the Glen Seaton Race Sierra Turbo that was up for sale - no sale price, just contact Rusty French. John had to head off to drive someones Mustang then fly to Sydney.

Said he misses his 968CS !

Perfect weather at Sundown today.  

I caught up with @Airhead and the speedy Ursula after their quali.  run.   SWLTDF has earned her moniker by shading Baz by nearly 0.2 seconds.

26   74 Ursula   TRacing Aura Design    Triumph TR6   B 6 4   1:38.9375     

27   41 Barry      Aura Design                   MG TF              A 5 4   1:39.1069    

Full session results here

I also met NSW Torana Club president   @dominicxu1  showing them who's boss by rolling out in his beautiful white 930.  Great to catch up  

5 hours ago, Harvs11 said:

Perfect weather at Sundown today.  

I caught up with @Airhead and the speedy Ursula after their quali.  run.   SWLTDF has earned her moniker by shading Baz by nearly 0.2 seconds.

26   74 Ursula   TRacing Aura Design    Triumph TR6   B 6 4   1:38.9375     

27   41 Barry      Aura Design                   MG TF              A 5 4   1:39.1069    

Full session results here

I also met NSW Torana Club president   @dominicxu1  showing them who's boss by rolling out in his beautiful white 930.  Great to catch up  

Thanks for that Harvs. Mate like you  etc....

I have some (4) tickets left over for tomorrow if anyone wants them. I can leave them at the gate with your name on them.

PM me NOW as i will not be checking this in the morning.

Archived