CAYMAN MODEL HISTORY. 2006 - 2014

Niko

1 hour ago, Niko said:

Check this link out if you own a Cayman and want to know a bit more about it.   Some great info but unfortunately only goes to 2014

https://caymanregister.org/faq.php?faq=models#faq_2009caymans

"you bought a Cayman because you want to save the planet"   You treehugger NikoB)

That's a good read mate, incidently has yours got pasm and sports chrono?

On 09/11/2018 at 20:47, Troubleshooter said:

"you bought a Cayman because you want to save the planet"   You treehugger NikoB)

No mate, mine is the "pensioners pack" model..... a gear stick and a flat six....that's it....and I efin love it.

and after a bit of soul searching.....I'm pretty sure I don't fit the tree hugger tag.....unless you can have red neck tree huggers,.... then I'm in...

21 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

no need for PASM, it's got NIKO!

Niko's hugs might be more like the kiss of death ;)

8 hours ago, Niko said:

No mate, mine is the "pensioners pack" model..... a gear stick and a flat six....that's it....and I efin love it.

and after a bit of should searching.....I'm pretty sure I don't fit the tree hugger tag.....unless you can have red neck tree huggers,.... then I'm in...

The pace you were streaming all over the spur last week, I'm certain you've destroyed a forest of them!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived