996-7 Turbo Market Watch

Autohaus have a 6TT with manual transmission in one of the right colours for sale for 140k.  Seems about right with km on the clock (115 ish from memory), be interesting to see how long it hangs around for. 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2001-porsche-911-turbo-996-manual-awd-my01/OAG-AD-20339050/?Cr=4

5 hours ago, 1q2w3e4r said:

Autohaus have a 6TT with manual transmission in one of the right colours for sale for 140k.  Seems about right with km on the clock (115 ish from memory), be interesting to see how long it hangs around for. 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2001-porsche-911-turbo-996-manual-awd-my01/OAG-AD-20339050/?Cr=4

Already on hold!

OK,

So i cant remember which thread it was in - about off market deals..... and how do you get them?

I have a line on a 996 TT  Aus delivered Coupe - in Black with a 6 Speed. Mint as mint can be.

Its on the WOVR (but getting more info tomorrow about how/what the damage was) looking for early 1's.

If it comes off - I will post more here when i know more.

On 04/12/2021 at 17:42, on_booost said:

OK,

So i cant remember which thread it was in - about off market deals..... and how do you get them?

I have a line on a 996 TT  Aus delivered Coupe - in Black with a 6 Speed. Mint as mint can be.

Its on the WOVR (but getting more info tomorrow about how/what the damage was) looking for early 1's.

If it comes off - I will post more here when i know more.

Mint as mint can be but its on the WOVR.   🤔  Mint as mint can be could be subject to who made it minty again.    The last time I saw a minty WOVR that ticked all boxes was a white gated v10 r8 repaired by zagames for less that what these tipper 996's turbo's are going for much much less kilometers.   

3 hours ago, 1q2w3e4r said:

This will be interesting.  CS spiel only and photos in the rain.  It sells itself.... :ph34r:

I think my insurance value is going to have to go up if this sells.

Why go to the trouble of blurring your number plate and then have it fully visible from under the car cover..........are people worried about someone using databases to find your address and then coming out to steal your car :blink:

13 minutes ago, tomo said:

We should be able to come up with a theory better than that . 😉

Carsales does it and claims it is to stop number plate fraud but it’s actually so when dealers advertise cars the person viewing the car can’t see the number plate or the number plate frame and work out where the car is therefore they send an enquiry via carsales and carsales then invoice the dealer $55 for the enquiry. This happens with every enquiry the dealer receives regardless if it results in a sale. I work for a small dealership and our monthly bill is around $5,000 per month. 

27 minutes ago, Yeatesy said:

Carsales does it and claims it is to stop number plate fraud but it’s actually so when dealers advertise cars the person viewing the car can’t see the number plate or the number plate frame and work out where the car is therefore they send an enquiry via carsales and carsales then invoice the dealer $55 for the enquiry. This happens with every enquiry the dealer receives regardless if it results in a sale. I work for a small dealership and our monthly bill is around $5,000 per month. 

That's the case in Vic, not in other states (haven't looked in detail outside NSW though).  The ad always (in NSW) has the dealer name and licence no at the bottom of the page.

39 minutes ago, 1q2w3e4r said:

That's the case in Vic, not in other states (haven't looked in detail outside NSW though).  The ad always (in NSW) has the dealer name and licence no at the bottom of the page.

Yes, That's good thing as you can send around a mate to have gork for you if your interstate.No B/S phone calls 😀

2 hours ago, 1q2w3e4r said:

Ah so it does, in Vic it just lists the LMCT so google then becomes your friend 

4 hours ago, 1q2w3e4r said:

Also in NSW, my mate also a dealer is charged approximately $200/month for each car listed.

15 hours ago, Yeatesy said:

So if a dealer doesn't give you that extra $1k discount we can threaten to call the ad 50 times and they'll be worse off hahaha.