For Sale 911S 1976 LHD Targa Price Drop

Further Price drop to $47000

Its time for my lovely little 76 Targa to go to a new custodian. Its just undergone a "Mini Resto", a bit of a "while you're are in there", so what was going to be a quick repaint back to the original GP White, turned into a much much bigger job.

So....

New Paint, two replacement rust free front guards, a replacement bonnet and a part re-skin to the LH door, along with all known rust being removed. Almost all rubbers have been replaced with genuine Porsche parts. Sills have been done in the past.

Replaced lobster red leather interior with red tartan.

Recent mechanical service, with valves adjusted and new plugs. Starts straight away every time. Not a matching numbers engine, shows 80,000 km's on the odometer. Given its a Japanese car originally, this may well be true. I have no way of verifying.

New dank muffler with headers, and no heater.

This is by no means a concourse can, but it is a very tidy drivers car. I would have no issues jumping into it tomorrow and driving to Melbourne from the Gold Coast

I am open to offers, I have a new project that beckons!!!

eCkzEennQrSIaTSBLewuVg.jpeg

H8w863TyQk6GMDp2iDL2+A.jpeg

eYyzmNWSQUmODt%k2v5qiw.jpeg

8p+lJK7+Rxq3QNh46RUuhw.jpeg

+FB3pkFTSe+WnN8N3KPkDQ.jpeg

%mmkVbm0TPKul21PJD%1bA.jpeg

On 29/11/2018 at 08:56, Timbo911 said:

$62,000 obo

Its time for my lovely little 76 Targa to go to a new custodian. Its just undergone a "Mini Resto", a bit of a "while you're are in there", so what was going to be a quick repaint back to the original GP White, turned into a much much bigger job.

So....

New Paint, two replacement rust free front guards, a replacement bonnet and a part re-skin to the LH door, along with all known rust being removed. Almost all rubbers have been replaced with genuine Porsche parts. Sills have been done in the past.

Replaced lobster red leather interior with red tartan.

Recent mechanical service, with valves adjusted and new plugs. Starts straight away every time. Not a matching numbers engine, which has only minor weals and no major leaks. Does blow some smoke on start up when left for long periods of no use. shows 80,000 km's on the odometer. Given its a Japanese car originally, this may well be true. I have no way of verifying.

New dank muffler with headers, and no heater.

This is by no means a concourse can, but it is a very tidy drivers car. I would have no issues jumping into it tomorrow and driving to Melbourne from the Gold Coast.

A few jobs to be completed prior to sale. Wevo shift coupler and all plastic wear pieces in the front linkage. LED globes for the dash.

Comes with some spares including a new clutch cable and a serviceable clutch kit.

I am open to offers, I have a new project that beckons!!!!

Having trouble putting 

eCkzEennQrSIaTSBLewuVg.jpeg

H8w863TyQk6GMDp2iDL2+A.jpeg

eYyzmNWSQUmODt%k2v5qiw.jpeg

8p+lJK7+Rxq3QNh46RUuhw.jpeg

+FB3pkFTSe+WnN8N3KPkDQ.jpeg

%mmkVbm0TPKul21PJD%1bA.jpeg

Someone buy this.  His project beckons.  He may be vulnerable ... just saying ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update. as there were a couple of niggling oil leaks, that I found frustrating, the engine is currently out with new gaskets being installed in the chain boxes, the cam towers being resealed, rsr seals on the rocker shafts, and the heads being tightened. The clutch will be inspected and anything that needs replacing will be done, with a new clutch cable installed. The wevo shifter will also be put in. 

This should make for trouble free motoring for the new owner.

I expect this to be completed by the end of January.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dropped to 50k, open to offers. 

Just finished the engine work, purrs like a kitten. I believe this is such good value for the money. All major engine seals/gaskets replaced, new plugs, rsr seals on the rocker shafts, turbo rocker covers, new clutch cable, tuned up and ready for a new owner to drive and enjoy.

its hard to see where you could get an equivalent car with this much work done, for the same money. 

Imagine a rhd car fully resprayed, retrimmed, and mechanically sorted. It certainly wouldn’t be anything near $50k.

ok I’m biased, it’s my car....

• 1 month later...