Remember when Ruf had the fastest car in the world?  I do

Here is Hooniverse touring their facility and driving some of their beasts

I love the brief footage of the yellow Ruf drifting the Nordschleife 

Always love what Ruf do the carbon tube and set up in the new car is incredible  ...........great vid :) 

That is just about every dick head on you tube these days ,,,self promotion follow me i am cool dude ..........I would like to know how they have the money and the time to do it .........???

On a positive I did get to see inside Ruf shop and get a brief look at their cars very impressive  ...:)

Think that's all funded by 'Hoonigan' Ken Block and his sponsors. The kiddies love the fully sick burnouts, crap music and flippin gang signs 🤟🤙👇🤛👋

I met Mr and Mrs Ruf at Petersen earlier this year.  She was very nice- If I had known she was that knowledgeable about production details I would have asked a lot more questions.  She is exactly like she comes across in the video.

After watching this (and ignoring the antics) I started to decide if I actually preferred Ruf to Porsche.  Then I asked myself would I prefer the carbon CTR or the 992.  

The CTR for sure ,,,I sort of put it in the same class as Singer ,,obviously very different design ideas and ways of doing things ,,,,The raw stripped out no BS ultra high performance of the CTR really dose it for me ...

A mate sent me this the other week. Old clip but far fewer d***heads... 😁