arerraC119

Hi all.

I am a New member  to PFA . Looking forward to getting involved .

As a starter. I have a 2000 Cab 911 .which I just purchased. it has a FUCHS exhaust system, which i do not particularly like.

It sounds good and probably adds performance and would be ideal for any one into track work or who likes a noisier exhaust sound. It is probably quite new as there is little to no road grime . The exhaust tips are chrome and larger than normal 911 tips. It certainly barks if your just zap the pedals. I really just want to swap it for a standard 996 exhaust system. My Porsche mechanic here in Mornington can swap the systems over easily , quickly and cheaply he says.

Anyone interested?

Hi Airhead. 

Never got it going backwards off the road in 30years of driving Porsches.. Did in a vw beetle in a rally once!!

name backwards cos the site would not let me use it if I spelt it frontwards !!!!

cheers

1 hour ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

so how hard is it to type / spell backwards?????? 😁

sorry, better get with the plan

😁??????sdrawkcab lleps / epyt ot ti si darh woh os

hrad?

Ok. I am not 24/7 on line either.

Do you know of the Peninsula Boys car group. Just a group of car fanatics down here , about 450 members, all sorts of cars, from early Grand Prix race cars, lots of MG.s and Porsches. We have a monthly get together. The month were were at Alan Hamiltons farm and went through all his Porsches and race cars he is rebuilding. Great day. 

What car(s) do you have?

1 hour ago, arerraC119 said:

Ok. I am not 24/7 on line either.

Do you know of the Peninsula Boys car group. Just a group of car fanatics down here , about 450 members, all sorts of cars, from early Grand Prix race cars, lots of MG.s and Porsches. We have a monthly get together. The month were were at Alan Hamiltons farm and went through all his Porsches and race cars he is rebuilding. Great day. 

What car(s) do you have?

That sounds brilliant my current car is a 996 which I love

Archived