Hill climb gt3

I hate these videos.  Now  can't stop looking at GT3's on the market and wondering how I can get enough cash to buy one.  Will have to go back to work I think.

I will have to look at the Black one on Monday when my car is in for a service at PCB.  They are giving me a loaner for the day.  I wonder if I can convince them to loan me the black GT3 instead.

27 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

I hate these videos.  Now  can't stop looking at GT3's on the market and wondering how I can get enough cash to buy one.  Will have to go back to work I think.

I will have to look at the Black one on Monday when my car is in for a service at PCB.  They are giving me a loaner for the day.  I wonder if I can convince them to loan me the black GT3 instead.

Good man, GT3 is the answer you are looking for. :D

43 minutes ago, TrevMcRev said:

996 GT3.

Adelaide.

Next year.

Outright Competition.

The thought has crossed my mind on more than one occasion..............It's actually all I'm thinking about at the moment! :lol:

10 hours ago, LeeM said:

I reckon you should have a crack mate 

I'm now getting why tarmac rally's are so addictive, its a massive hit - track days etc. just cant compare. I'm forever ruined. 

5 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

The video must have had an effect on others like me.  The Black one at PCB (the one I was going to look at on Monday) has just been sold.  @NBTBRV8 That's both cars listed in my post in one week.

I will sell you mine, but it will cost you...

If I could afford it I'd get a MKII manual.

Archived