Morning composer

JV911

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Orange said:

Thanks as always. I'm in the ACT as well - our vehicles might be on the same transporter (whenever that happens)?!

My car is from Northern Beaches in Sydney. The Canberra dealership wasn't good. So, I will have to pick up my car from Sydney when it is all done. Did you buy yours from Canberra? 

5 minutes ago, Gojaria said:

My car is from Northern Beaches in Sydney. The Canberra dealership wasn't good. So, I will have to pick up my car from Sydney when it is all done. Did you buy yours from Canberra? 

Yes I did. have always found the personnel there friendly and helpful. No deals on GT3RSs anywhere, so happy to support the local team. 

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Yes I did. have always found the personnel there friendly and helpful. No deals on GT3RSs anywhere, so happy to support the local team. 

Believe me I tried! Originally the Canberra dealership's quotation was $28k more but then negotiated down to $13k more! Plus they lacked product knowledge. We have to meet when we get both of our cars! 

33 minutes ago, Gojaria said:

Believe me I tried! Originally the Canberra dealership's quotation was $28k more but then negotiated down to $13k more! Plus they lacked product knowledge. We have to meet when we get both of our cars! 

Absolutely! 

22 hours ago, Gojaria said:

Satellite update 

1548207793358_image001.png

Good morning Gojaria 😊 would it be possible for you post up another satellite update image all my apps haven’t updated for 2 days 

thanks so much it may be coming past Adelaide and can wave it past lol 

29 minutes ago, Carlene said:

Good morning Gojaria 😊 would it be possible for you post up another satellite update image all my apps haven’t updated for 2 days 

thanks so much it may be coming past Adelaide and can wave it past lol 

Not a problem. Not too far from Adelaide now! Anyone wishes to, can search bigoceandata and create a free account for 7 days, so that you can check progress every 5 minutes like me 😂😂

1548289472420_image001.png

10 hours ago, Gojaria said:

Not a problem. Not too far from Adelaide now! Anyone wishes to, can search bigoceandata and create a free account for 7 days, so that you can check progress every 5 minutes like me 😂😂

1548289472420_image001.png

Thanks again you guys have been the best! Better get my butt back in a Porsche, amazing car! 

7 minutes ago, Gojaria said:

Satellite update. Only 16 hours to go for lucky, patient Victorians! Anyone going to port to take photos? Not suggesting to break any security protocols!

Screenshot_20190125-102713_Samsung Internet.jpg

20190125_102302.jpg

You can't get into Webb Dock. The whole area is security cordoned off. If the ship's on track for docking at 5.00am, the best vantage point for close up viewing en route is the Williamstown foreshore, there may be just a little light at is enters the Yarra. 

Well there is you and I RRVelar who are definitely waiting for cars in Melbourne, hopefully Berwick can put the pressure on prixcar to get the cars out to dealers ASAP. 

I expect they won’t book into Port Kembla until it is booked in to leave Melbourne, or even once it has left. In case it has a delay in Melbourne for any reason 

1 hour ago, RRVelar said:

Thanks everyone for the updates. Not long for us now. How many are expecting a delivery in Victoria??

lets hope it goes smoothly. 

I’m waiting for a RRS in Adelaide mine may be offloaded in melb or it may have been off in Fremantle 🤷🏼‍♀️ Unsure but not long to wait now before I hear something and a handover date 🤩🤩🤩 

26 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Well there is you and I RRVelar who are definitely waiting for cars in Melbourne, hopefully Berwick can put the pressure on prixcar to get the cars out to dealers ASAP. 

I expect they won’t book into Port Kembla until it is booked in to leave Melbourne, or even once it has left. In case it has a delay in Melbourne for any reason 

And me too

3 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Ah yes. Maybe we can organise a meet up so I can see the GT-R! What colour is it?

Magno grey. Well, hoping it's on the MC, some confusion apparently. We also have a GLC-63S on the ship, and hoping they might have the Edition 1, AMG GT 63s 4 door coupe dealer car too, I'm looking to buy one mid year.

1 hour ago, Cappa said:

Magno grey. Well, hoping it's on the MC, some confusion apparently. We also have a GLC-63S on the ship, and hoping they might have the Edition 1, AMG GT 63s 4 door coupe dealer car too, I'm looking to buy one mid year.

Nice. I love the GT but with the 4 door i’d Possibly plump for the new Panamera? Probably need to see it in the flesh. Both great cars. 👍

2 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Nice. I love the GT but with the 4 door i’d Possibly plump for the new Panamera? Probably need to see it in the flesh. Both great cars. 👍

Drove the Panamera turbo s hybrid the other day, great power & finish but with a few extras it over 500K. 

It’s heading in 🤩👍🏻 I’m so excited 

fingers crossed it all gets off loaded and to our driveways as quick as it can

when everyone gets their cars you have to post a picture of them on this thread 👌🏻 Would love to see what everyone got 👍🏻🤩 

9EE725B6-27FD-469B-A920-6EDE2AC5C67A.png

Archived