Morning composer

JV911

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Yass said:

Surely nothing bad can happen now

702FAD57-24F8-4C0B-9868-5E9B516D3334.png

Don't tempt fate! My car seems to have gone missing according to the Prixcar website. It had changed to confirmed and was moving from one car yard (Mirrat?) to Prixcar for processing today, and then suddenly changed to "unbooked" and "location unknown".

Surely we've all suffered enough....?

4 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Don't tempt fate! My car seems to have gone missing according to the Prixcar website. It had changed to confirmed and was moving from one car yard (Mirrat?) to Prixcar for processing today, and then suddenly changed to "unbooked" and "location unknown".

Oh no!  I haven’t heard a thing from the dealer. So I am assuming there is no news to tell - but the suspense is killing me!!

Just now, RRVelar said:

Oh no!  I haven’t heard a thing from the dealer. So I am assuming there is no news to tell - but the suspense is killing me!!

Also, let’s hope they weren’t out in the open during yesterday’s hail storm. Not sure I could handle a hail damaged car after all this!!

11 minutes ago, RRVelar said:

Also, let’s hope they weren’t out in the open during yesterday’s hail storm. Not sure I could handle a hail damaged car after all this!!

Oh crap, I didn't think about the hail. Please no....

From Prixcar website:

Consignment Status Available
Customer Reference JAG****** 
Despatch Priority 3 :(
Pickup Date 30/01/2019
Expected Delivery* 04/02/2019

*Not sure if that is to to Prixcar from the wharf, or to the dealership.

Also heard from the dealerships who reckon delivery during week beginning 11/2 (so I'm aiming for Saturday 16/2).

3 minutes ago, JV911 said:

From Prixcar website:

Consignment Status Available
Customer Reference JAG****** 
Despatch Priority 3 :(
Pickup Date 30/01/2019
Expected Delivery* 04/02/2019

*Not sure if that is to to Prixcar from the wharf, or to the dealership.

Also heard from the dealerships who reckon delivery during week beginning 11/2 (so I'm aiming for Saturday 16/2).

Thanks. 

4 hours ago, Aus-Ipace said:

On mine it says Unbooked as well.

1 hour ago, Gojaria said:

On mine it says Unbooked as well.

Thanks for that, at least I'm not completely unique then! Of course it could mean they have lost both of our cars...

I am meant to be getting an update from JLR and the dealership tomorrow so hopefully it is good news.

Status on the Jag has changed from available to "delivered". Current location is Prixcar Kembla Grange - does anyone know if this is where they are processed or if it still has to go to their Minto facility?

58 minutes ago, JV911 said:

Status on the Jag has changed from available to "delivered". Current location is Prixcar Kembla Grange - does anyone know if this is where they are processed or if it still has to go to their Minto facility?

No idea. But it sounds good! Unless of course it's been delivered to someone else..... My VIN entered into the Prixcar website search engine comes up as 'not found'.... 

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

No idea. But it sounds good! Unless of course it's been delivered to someone else..... My VIN entered into the Prixcar website search engine comes up as 'not found'.... 

If this continues I might have to consult the Gojaria oracle.... 

3 minutes ago, JV911 said:

@Aus-Ipace Saw my first I-Pace in the flesh this morning. Looked great!

I'd like to see my one soon!

It feels like a momentous occasion that the Morning Composer has completed its last Australian drop-off and is now leaving Australian waters, 67 days after it first arrived at Fremantle. 🍾

1 hour ago, Aus-Ipace said:

I'd like to see my one soon!

It feels like a momentous occasion that the Morning Composer has completed its last Australian drop-off and is now leaving Australian waters, 67 days after it first arrived at Fremantle. 🍾

Wow you're right - had forgotten how long it has been. The delivery process for individuals seems to have become fragmented. I look forward to hearing how you find the i-Pace - it looks great and adds another dimension to the growing electric transport option. 

3 hours ago, JV911 said:

That's great news. I believe they are gathering all Prixcar and other mass delivery companies cars at individual locations within Port Kembla facilities. After that they will be disbursed to Minto and from Minto to dealerships. Mine still says Unbooked though 😏

2 hours ago, Orange said:

If this continues I might have to consult the Gojaria oracle.... 

Does it come up with a clickable link? If it doesn't, you may have incorrect VIN.

20190201_113041.jpg

1 hour ago, Gojaria said:

That's great news. I believe they are gathering all Prixcar and other mass delivery companies cars at individual locations within Port Kembla facilities. After that they will be disbursed to Minto and from Minto to dealerships. Mine still says Unbooked though 😏

Does it come up with a clickable link? If it doesn't, you may have incorrect VIN.

20190201_113041.jpg

Thanks Gojaria - I entered the VIN I was given by the dealer into the VIN box in the search window you show in your note - comes up with vehicle not found. I'll check with the dealer if its the correct VIN. 

And now let's return back to discussion about Porsches on this forum.  Enough about Jags and Golf GTI's.  The story was interesting in the beginning when the boat was infested with bugs but now is the time to get back on topic.  The boat has arrived so lets stop singing the Morning Composers song.

1 hour ago, Lucky Phil said:

And now let's return back to discussion about Porsches on this forum.  Enough about Jags and Golf GTI's.  The story was interesting in the beginning when the boat was infested with bugs but now is the time to get back on topic.  The boat has arrived so lets stop singing the Morning Composers song.

Fair enough, you have been very kind to entertain our dramas to this point.

So we move to the "Not Porsche, everything else" section of the forum to continue this? https://porscheforum.com.au/forum/95-not-porsche-everything-else/

1 hour ago, Lucky Phil said:

And now let's return back to discussion about Porsches on this forum.  Enough about Jags and Golf GTI's.  The story was interesting in the beginning when the boat was infested with bugs but now is the time to get back on topic.  The boat has arrived so lets stop singing the Morning Composers 

Some are also waiting for Porsches as well Phil, but I'm  sure we're all glad that PFA helped us with a thread, albeit a sad song. Cheers.

Ain't bin much else goin on round here.

I can see how it might not interest some, but that's forum's. I read plenty of thread subjects that i wouldn't think would have much conext for my usual  contemplation.

With thread drifts galore i feel like i get to know a little of the character of others, and pick up other product knowledge. Drives me to earn smarter so i can have more toys.

I hope you all share pics and more. For those of you that aren't having a Porsche delivered and are now tempted, go drive some. 

56 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Fair enough, you have been very kind to entertain our dramas to this point.

So we move to the "Not Porsche, everything else" section of the forum to continue this? https://porscheforum.com.au/forum/95-not-porsche-everything-else/

2 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Well I'm getting a Porsche, and am a financial member of this forum, and it's been a blast having the 'company' of others who love their cars and have had fun sharing a common experience. I think we should keep this thread going and see it through to the end when we've exchanged pics and are happy to move on. Come on Phil, we all love our cars, and someone on this forum must have kicked it off, for which I at least am very grateful. PFA have made a bit of money out of the process, and have elevated their profile which is great! 

14 minutes ago, Airhead said:

When I first saw this topic heading I thought someone was writing a song. In the morning.

But no.

I've finished War and Peace this week so I'll come back to this and catch up.

Anyone got a car yet? 😀

I get mine in about 10days or so it’s in transit from Perth to Adelaide at the moment then goes in for pre delivery on the 5th or so 🤩🤩🤩 

Archived