Morning composer

JV911

1 hour ago, Gojaria said:

Sorry for missing all the actions! Yes, mine is Available and dispatch ETA is 6 Feb. My dealer told me that it is meant to arrive on the 8 Feb. We discussed a handover date of 23rd. Getting close!

Exciting news Gojaria. Looks like you will be getting your drive well before me!

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Porsche was offloaded in Port Kembla from en earlier ship, Tulane, 18 days ago.  Was "untraceable" until today, now being told it should be released from quarantine later this week, should take delivery late next week.  If this has been all about a backlog, I guess Orange should be getting a similar message in a few more days...

Thanks Orange. When is your due? Do you know where your car is now?

I am told by the dealer the car has been quarantined by DAWR like Bleak's car a couple of weeks ago. No more info beyond that. So it could be a week, or two, or three, or....... 🙄. Not sure why. 

1 hour ago, Bleak said:

My Porsche was offloaded in Port Kembla from en earlier ship, Tulane, 18 days ago.  Was "untraceable" until today, now being told it should be released from quarantine later this week, should take delivery late next week.  If this has been all about a backlog, I guess Orange should be getting a similar message in a few more days...

That's weird - your post only just arrived on my system. Thanks. 

Just saw an update on the tracker. It says "Delivered" to my dealer!

16 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Same here! Just waiting to confirm when the dealer will have the car ready for pick up. So close!

Yay!! 

8 minutes ago, RRVelar said:

Great news for you both - Mine is still saying unknown!! 😞

I'm sure it'll change soon. It seems unknown just means it is still being processed as part of the pre-delivery, must be that Apple CarPlay update of yours! 😁

My car is now arranged for pick up on Friday lunchtime. It'll be 297 days since I ordered the car and 72 days since the damned boat tried to dock in Fremantle, I will finally have my car! Pics will be on their way. 🍾

4 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

I'm sure it'll change soon. It seems unknown just means it is still being processed as part of the pre-delivery, must be that Apple CarPlay update of yours! 😁

My car is now arranged for pick up on Friday lunchtime. It'll be 297 days since I ordered the car and 72 days since the damned boat tried to dock in Fremantle, I will finally have my car! Pics will be on their way. 🍾

That’s great. It sure has been a long wait. Hope you get a nice present on delivery day

1 hour ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Great news JV! Do you have a handover date agreed with your dealer yet? Hopefully they can turn it around pretty quickly for you,

Saturday 16/2. Could have been sooner but we can't get there mid week.  

3 hours ago, JV911 said:

2019-02-06_12-12-36

Is the car you're waiting for an E Pace or do you already have that? I'm waiting for one, but my dealer tells me that it's not yet approved by the Australian Authorities so will remain on the wharf until compliance work can begin.  Am I being sold a tale here. My car is still showing unbooked on Prixcars tracker, even after a week. So near yet so far...

58 minutes ago, Ozcub said:

Is the car you're waiting for an E Pace or do you already have that? I'm waiting for one, but my dealer tells me that it's not yet approved by the Australian Authorities so will remain on the wharf until compliance work can begin.  Am I being sold a tale here. My car is still showing unbooked on Prixcars tracker, even after a week. So near yet so far...

Yep, waiting on an E-Pace - is yours a diesel by any chance? There are extended delays with JLR cars (probably others) getting compliance. I believe Porsche stopped making diesel cars altogether because it became too hard.

35 minutes ago, JV911 said:

Yep, waiting on an E-Pace - is yours a diesel by any chance? There are extended delays with JLR cars (probably others) getting compliance. I believe Porsche stopped making diesel cars altogether because it became too hard.

Hi, yes mine is a D180 SE. I discovered that all the WLTP consumption and emission figures are complete and published in the UK. It now seems that the holdup is at this end... and so the saga continues. Enjoy your E Pace when you finally get it.

4 minutes ago, JV911 said:

IMG_6871

IMG_6874

IMG_6872

Corris grey! Love it! That was my first  choice but 'er indoors decided it had to be Firenze Red or nothing. After 44 years of marriage, who am I to argue?

8 minutes ago, Ozcub said:

Hi, yes mine is a D180 SE. I discovered that all the WLTP consumption and emission figures are complete and published in the UK. It now seems that the holdup is at this end... and so the saga continues. Enjoy your E Pace when you finally get it.

Corris grey! Love it! That was my first  choice but 'er indoors decided it had to be Firenze Red or nothing. After 44 years of marriage, who am I to argue?

Looks great - but I think I saw a stink bug 🕷 

54 minutes ago, Ozcub said:

If it's any consolation, I've seen one in Firenze and it looks great. Apparently a lot of diesels have been sitting on docks since October!

Archived