Morning composer

JV911

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Looking forward to seeing the pictures Gojaria, you have earned this car with all of your hard work helping us out! 👍

Enjoy Gojaria!

I spoke to my dealer today - he still doesn't know when the car will get to him.  It is sitting at Prix Car in Altona.  I am so frustrated!  Especially as Aus-Ipace's car was delivered on Friday by the same dealer!  There just doesn't seem to be any sense of urgency with Prix Car at all.  The dealer is still waiting on 5 other cars - I just can't believe it is over two weeks since the ship docked and the car is still sitting there!!!  ***rant over***

11 hours ago, RRVelar said:

Enjoy Gojaria!

I spoke to my dealer today - he still doesn't know when the car will get to him.  It is sitting at Prix Car in Altona.  I am so frustrated!  Especially as Aus-Ipace's car was delivered on Friday by the same dealer!  There just doesn't seem to be any sense of urgency with Prix Car at all.  The dealer is still waiting on 5 other cars - I just can't believe it is over two weeks since the ship docked and the car is still sitting there!!!  ***rant over***

It's the lack of info that is frustrating, with neither the dealers or JLR able to say what the status or hold up is it seems. All of a sudden your car will move to "available" and the process will commence, but until then it seems there is not much you can do. Hopefully it is just a backlog thing and they will steadily work through the vehicles and you will get your car in the next few days. The dealer won't need much time with the car before it is handed over to you.

26 minutes ago, Yass said:

Congrats to all this far. Picking up our GTI tomorrow. Delayed by finance settlement, would have been a lot earlier had it not been for settlement issues. Quite ironic too considering I am a finance broker myself 🤦🏽‍♂️

Well I know it's going to be white (harbourside pics). Congrats. Looking like a race between RRVelar and myself to be last..... 

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Well I know it's going to be white (harbourside pics). Congrats. Looking like a race between RRVelar and myself to be last..... 

Nah! My diesel E Pace will be last, definitely. Issues with getting the compliance started due to late test figures for all the Ingenium 2 litre diesels. Waiting...waiting.. will be almost 9 months from ordering.... Enjoy your cars guys!!

Wow 9 months! I thought my wait was bad!

My car is not on the Morning Composer but the Asian Vision, looks almost like the same ship! 

I'm tracking it from Germany and I notice it is next going to South Africa (22/2) from Zeebrugge in Belgium (3/2) and Bremerhaven in Germany (31/1) where I assume they loaded the Porsches. Meant to be due in Sydney end of March. What a slow old caboose!

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/ASIAN-VISION-IMO-9122966-MMSI-441992000

Must be quite some logistics to get the cars loaded and unloaded in the right order. I assume they might be picking up some BMWs in S Africa. Not sure what they would have been doing in Belgium as it is not too far from Germany?

I'm surprised at the number of stops the ship makes! Anyone know where they unload in Sydney? I assume they no longer go to Balmain?

6 minutes ago, Ozcub said:

Nah! My diesel E Pace will be last, definitely. Issues with getting the compliance started due to late test figures for all the Ingenium 2 litre diesels. Waiting...waiting.. will be almost 9 months from ordering.... Enjoy your cars guys!!

Mine isn’t even diesel, so they can’t use that excuse....No idea what is taking them so long. It’s been at Port Melbourne longer than it was in Indonesia being fumigated!  There just doesn’t seem to be any sense of urgency. 

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Gorgeous. Is that your garage or the showroom?? 🤔. If it's your garage, it's cleaner than my lounge room...😄

Lol naaa it’s showroom 

49 minutes ago, Yass said:

Congrats, looks awesome (your garage too!)

I wish it was my garage buts the showroom 👌🏻🤩

51 minutes ago, Carlene said:

Lol naaa it’s showroom 

I wish it was my garage buts the showroom 👌🏻🤩

Ha Ha!

Looks fantastic Carlene, glad you can finally enjoy it. 

7 hours ago, donR said:

Wow 9 months! I thought my wait was bad!

My car is not on the Morning Composer but the Asian Vision, looks almost like the same ship! 

I'm tracking it from Germany and I notice it is next going to South Africa (22/2) from Zeebrugge in Belgium (3/2) and Bremerhaven in Germany (31/1) where I assume they loaded the Porsches. Meant to be due in Sydney end of March. What a slow old caboose!

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/ASIAN-VISION-IMO-9122966-MMSI-441992000

Must be quite some logistics to get the cars loaded and unloaded in the right order. I assume they might be picking up some BMWs in S Africa. Not sure what they would have been doing in Belgium as it is not too far from Germany?

I'm surprised at the number of stops the ship makes! Anyone know where they unload in Sydney? I assume they no longer go to Balmain?

Seeing a link to the vessel finder site sent shivers down my spine, not sure I can click on the link to be honest! I spent waaaay too long on this site for my own good.

Good luck with your ship, it might just be a refuel in South Africa or it could be dropping off and/or picking up some more cars, trucks, stink bugs etc. 😂

On 29 January 2019 at 09:46, Mr Unlucky said:

Fantastic Mark H,

I think that's my mast next to your bigger mast!

Ive been waiting 5 months for the replacement mast.

The first one arrived damaged last Sept with the yacht wrapped all in plastic like yours.

How did you get the photos?

Well done and thanks for the photos.

Nice to see how they arrive off the ship.

Whats the make of your yacht? Looks like a Beneteau!

All the best and happy sailing!

My yacht all ready to set sail.

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Yass said:

We finally picked up ours tonight. Thank you to all of you for the info and support

D6BE2E3E-2012-4A75-A96B-9AEBF227A4A6.jpeg

Congratulations! Hopefully the Morning Composer will be a distant memory once you get a few Kms on the car and enjoy it. Yes, great cars, I used to have a Golf R a few years ago. Have fun!

Archived