Morning composer

JV911

On 14/02/2019 at 20:02, Yass said:

We finally picked up ours tonight. Thank you to all of you for the info and support

D6BE2E3E-2012-4A75-A96B-9AEBF227A4A6.jpeg

Congrats Yass. My daily drive is a 2011 Adidas GTi. Great car, and they keep getting better. Enjoy! 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JV911 said:

Shagadelic baby!

2019-02-16_11-04-32

20190216_105817

20190216_105739

Looks fantastic, love the colour! 😜

Enjoy driving your car at last, and thanks must go to you for starting this thread. Without you doing this many of us would not have stumbled onto this site and shared all of the valuable information (and pain of course).

On 16/02/2019 at 08:44, Orange said:

Congrats Yass. My daily drive is a 2011 Adidas GTi. Great car, and they keep getting better. Enjoy! 

Thanks Orange. I know the Adidas well, friend back in Sydney had a white one

23 hours ago, JV911 said:

Shagadelic baby!

2019-02-16_11-04-32

20190216_105817

20190216_105739

Congrats, looks awesome! 

21 hours ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Looks fantastic, love the colour! 😜

Enjoy driving your car at last, and thanks must go to you for starting this thread. Without you doing this many of us would not have stumbled onto this site and shared all of the valuable information (and pain of course).

Ah - I was ignorant on that critical detail - so a deep thanks from me too JV911. The thread has provided information support and a fun outlet for over 2 months. 

10 minutes ago, Orange said:

Ah - I was ignorant on that critical detail - so a deep thanks from me too JV911. The thread has provided information support and a fun outlet for over 2 months. 

I wasn't aware either - so thank you JV911.  The car looks great and the information on this forum has been so helpful. Appreciate PFA for hosting us too.

My car is so close, but so far.  Still at PrixCar in Altona.  Spoke to the dealer on Friday and they have no word when it will be released.  I was pretty furious - it is incomprehensible to me that they can't get a straight answer.  I told him that pretty much everyone else had their car from the MC.  This week will be the third week of inaction - but I am hopeful something will actually happen.

Enjoy your cars this weekend all!

43 minutes ago, RRVelar said:

I wasn't aware either - so thank you JV911.  The car looks great and the information on this forum has been so helpful. Appreciate PFA for hosting us too.

My car is so close, but so far.  Still at PrixCar in Altona.  Spoke to the dealer on Friday and they have no word when it will be released.  I was pretty furious - it is incomprehensible to me that they can't get a straight answer.  I told him that pretty much everyone else had their car from the MC.  This week will be the third week of inaction - but I am hopeful something will actually happen.

Enjoy your cars this weekend all!

Hi RRVelar. I have heard (yesterday) that some (or all) Porsches from MC will be released to dealers this coming week. Fingers (and everything else) crossed for us. 

4 hours ago, Orange said:

Hi RRVelar. I have heard (yesterday) that some (or all) Porsches from MC will be released to dealers this coming week. Fingers (and everything else) crossed for us. 

Here's hoping. RS still not coming up on prixcar :(

30 minutes ago, JV911 said:

Here's hoping. RS still not coming up on prixcar :(

It's funny - I am now obsessively checking trackyourcar.prixcar.com.au - before it was shipping websites for MC.  Don't think I have ever spent so long tracking one item in my life......😩

11 hours ago, Threepoint8 said:

Have heard that Porsche Germany have halted delivery of some models due to emissions issues (coast down test). Not sure if that’s the same issue others are having too. The frustration continues. 

There's a 34 page thread on Rennlist and still no useful information :LOL:

There's speculation (including Porsche trying to "manage sales numbers") but nothing concrete. 

On 17/02/2019 at 16:32, RRVelar said:

It's funny - I am now obsessively checking trackyourcar.prixcar.com.au - before it was shipping websites for MC.  Don't think I have ever spent so long tracking one item in my life......😩

Any further news RRVelar?

9 minutes ago, RRVelar said:

Yes!  The car has arrived at dealership. Should be ready to pick up on Saturday - will find out today. Can’t wait 👍🏻

Great news! Looks like everyone is getting close, though I still have no definitive news on a date of arrival for my car. 

47 minutes ago, RRVelar said:

Yes!  The car has arrived at dealership. Should be ready to pick up on Saturday - will find out today. Can’t wait 👍🏻

Awesome news! Sounds like your wait is almost over. No more tracking sites to worry about, what are you doing with your time now?

22 hours ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Awesome news! Sounds like your wait is almost over. No more tracking sites to worry about, what are you doing with your time now?

Yes, I might have to concentrate on my actual job now!

18 hours ago, GC9911 said:

Finally!!!!! SWMBO is very happy. Sales guy told me there ended up being 6 ships with bugs!

DE854065-C840-4C24-B40D-9B364817FEF1.jpeg

C3CA6D44-2387-43C4-A4DE-C08BBF3B32AA.jpeg

That looks great. I bet it goes well too. Btw what’s hiding in the garage! A45 AMG?

5 hours ago, RRVelar said:

Yes, I might have to concentrate on my actual job now!

That looks great. I bet it goes well too. Btw what’s hiding in the garage! A45 AMG?

No such luck, just a GLA250 with the AMG pack.

1 hour ago, RRVelar said:

Finally!!

2VMz8YUkTDyk2UBtid6aAQ.jpg

FXz6r5z5TaGD28SzJMznMw.jpg

Whooohooo! Looks fantastic, I have always liked the shape of the Velar and it looks stunning in the Corris Grey colour.

Glad to see you have finally received your car after all the waiting and tracking. 😂

On 22/02/2019 at 21:02, JV911 said:

Got the front windows tinted to match the rears:

20190222_145835

Together at last:

20190222_181942

@Lucky Phil @Orange @Threepoint8

What a stunning pair. But I'll take the one in front thanks! Congrats. Love the colour. Weissach as well as the carbon brakes? 

2 hours ago, RRVelar said:

Finally!!

2VMz8YUkTDyk2UBtid6aAQ.jpg

FXz6r5z5TaGD28SzJMznMw.jpg

Great work. Love it, and well done! Not many of left now! 

Archived