Morning composer

JV911

Like Yass I'm a new member, but with a Porsche on the ship I shall never forget the name of. Have been following the banter for some days - enjoying it so much I thought I should join the 'party'. I ordered my car in March last year, so not sure whether it's possible to guarantee delivery dates. Fingers crossed the customs folk are happy in a week or so. 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Orange said:

Like Yass I'm a new member, but with a Porsche on the ship I shall never forget the name of. Have been following the banter for some days - enjoying it so much I thought I should join the 'party'. I ordered my car in March last year, so not sure whether it's possible to guarantee delivery dates. Fingers crossed the customs folk are happy in a week or so. 

What are you getting Orange??

25 minutes ago, Orange said:

Crayon 3RS. It's a long time coming mind you! But I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Hope it doesn't smell like Mortein inside though.... 

wow that's awesome.  It will definitely be worth the wait.  Let's just hope this boat clears customs!

57 minutes ago, Orange said:

Crayon 3RS. It's a long time coming mind you! But I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Hope it doesn't smell like Mortein inside though.... 

Very nice! Welcome to the forum Orange.

35 minutes ago, Cappa said:

Satellite is v e r y slow tonight, last updated 1543 today, still shows ship within Indonesia islands at 2111 AEDT, but hopeful in reality it is well clear to the south heading for Fremantle 

Don't forget it is meant to take 8 days to arrive at Fremantle! Today is day 2!

8 minutes ago, Yass said:

Once our cars arrive we should all meet up in major cities across Oz, I mean since we’re all in the same boat and all (couldn’t resist the joke). 

Good idea.  I’ll see aus-ipace at Berwick JLR on delivery day 😀😀

33 minutes ago, Yass said:

Once our cars arrive we should all meet up in major cities across Oz, I mean since we’re all in the same boat and all (couldn’t resist the joke). 

What a great idea. And thanks to all for providing updates that I have been unable to source elsewhere -  And making it fun to boot! 

I also have been watching this forum and have now signed up THANK YOU ALL so much for all the updates on the morning composer and it’s progress it’s more than I’ve gotten from my dealer I ordered my Range Rover sport in May so it’s been a very long wait and I’m eagerly waiting for it here in Adelaide 

2 minutes ago, Carlene said:

I also have been watching this forum and have now signed up THANK YOU ALL so much for all the updates on the morning composer and it’s progress it’s more than I’ve gotten from my dealer I ordered my Range Rover sport in May so it’s been a very long wait and I’m eagerly waiting for it here in Adelaide 

that is a long wait - I ordered mine in July and thought that was long enough....I think they may be more JLR people on this thread than Porsche ones!

11 hours ago, Orange said:

Stunning car! I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

So do we have any lucky owners in WA that will be the first to receive their Mortein-smelling vehicles?

9 hours ago, Carlene said:

Welcome to the stink bug club! So will your car get delivered to Melbourne port and then stuck on a transporter to Adelaide?

10 hours ago, RRVelar said:

Good idea.  I’ll see aus-ipace at Berwick JLR on delivery day 😀😀

Absolutely! And I am pushing Berwick JLR to accelerate the delivery time from the port to the dealership. This is performed by a company called Prixcar so our cars need to be priority number 1 for them when they arrive 🤞

Hi All, I'm another freeloader I'm afraid. I ordered my Jaguar E Pace last June and have spent hours researching and tracking that vessel over the last 3 months or so. Thanks for a great service guys - you should be selling this information to the dealers.  They either have no idea what's going on or they're just too lazy to keep us informed. I don't think they will make a movie about this one- the script would be too far fetched. Just to throw another potential spanner in the works, there was talk the other night about a cyclone in the area south of Jakarta.

1 hour ago, Ozcub said:

I ordered my Jaguar E Pace last June and have spent hours researching and tracking that vessel over the last 3 months or so. 

Ordered mine on 6/6 :rolleyes:

What spec is yours? Mine's a P250 SE in Corris grey, black 20s, privacy glass and and the black pack.

9 minutes ago, JV911 said:

Ordered mine on 6/6 :rolleyes:

What spec is yours? Mine's an SE in Corris grey, black 20s, privacy glass and and the black pack.

Great colour, my Jaguar I-Pace is in Corris Grey, or at least it was until they sprayed it with chemical-loaded bug spray.

18 minutes ago, Ozcub said:

Hi All, I'm another freeloader I'm afraid. I ordered my Jaguar E Pace last June and have spent hours researching and tracking that vessel over the last 3 months or so. Thanks for a great service guys - you should be selling this information to the dealers.  They either have no idea what's going on or they're just too lazy to keep us informed. I don't think they will make a movie about this one- the script would be too far fetched. Just to throw another potential spanner in the works, there was talk the other night about a cyclone in the area south of Jakarta.

Welcome! Don't mention a cyclone, surely we can't have any more bad luck!

Definitely seems a heap of JLR future owners on this forum, plus a few VW, Skoda, Porsche and boat owners too.

49 minutes ago, Ozcub said:

I must admit I have been pretty happy with the communication from the dealer. He called me yesterday to tell me the boat was on its way. He did say the big test will be when it gets to Fremantle and whether customs and quarantine let it in. 

32 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Great colour, my Jaguar I-Pace is in Corris Grey, or at least it was until they sprayed it with chemical-loaded bug spray.

Welcome! Don't mention a cyclone, surely we can't have any more bad luck!

Definitely seems a heap of JLR future owners on this forum, plus a few VW, Skoda, Porsche and boat owners too.

Mine is Corris Grey as well!  With a black contrast roof. Was really tempted by the Firenze Red, but it just didn’t look as good on the Velar as it does on the other cars, in my opinion. Also could only see photos  not one in real life. 

6 minutes ago, RRVelar said:

I must admit I have been pretty happy with the communication from the dealer. He called me yesterday to tell me the boat was on its way

That's probably because I told my salesman (George) plus the manager (James) that the boat was underway via email on Monday! 😁

1 minute ago, Aus-Ipace said:

That's probably because I told my salesman (George) plus the manager (James) that the boat was underway via email on Sunday! 😁

Ha ha. My salesman is George as well. I think he told me about your order. Did your business partner also order an I pace but they came on different ships and his has already docked??

1 minute ago, RRVelar said:

Ha ha. My salesman is George as well. I think he told me about your order. Did your business partner also order an I pace but they came on different ships and his has already docked??

Yes! He actually ordered his I-Pace about a month after me but for some reason his got loaded on a ship about a week before mine. His ship actually had a few delays in South Africa so we arrived in Fremantle about a day apart so we assumed we would probably end up getting the cars around the same time. Of course we all know what happened next....

His car was actually held in the port for quite a while as Jaguar wouldn't release it due to the I-Pace not being officially launched here but eventually he received his car on Dec 27th, lucky bugger.

9 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Yes! He actually ordered his I-Pace about a month after me but for some reason his got loaded on a ship about a week before mine. His ship actually had a few delays in South Africa so we arrived in Fremantle about a day apart so we assumed we would probably end up getting the cars around the same time. Of course we all know what happened next....

His car was actually held in the port for quite a while as Jaguar wouldn't release it due to the I-Pace not being officially launched here but eventually he received his car on Dec 27th, lucky bugger.

Wow that must be one of the first ones in the country. I haven’t even seen one in the showroom. Will be a great car once you get it. 

15 hours ago, Cappa said:

Satellite is v e r y slow tonight, last updated 1543 today, still shows ship within Indonesia islands at 2111 AEDT, but hopeful in reality it is well clear to the south heading for Fremantle 

Any more update Cappa?

14 hours ago, Carlene said:

Welcome to the forum Carlene! That's a long wait! What are your specs? I also have ordered an RRS but mine went in September. My dealer changed one of their orders and gave me that spot!

Archived