Morning composer

JV911

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dealer has said they will "sort it out" regarding the fee for the loan car. In their defence, I had actually arranged and received the loan car prior to the stink bug fiasco, expecting it to be for a fairly short period but that has extended to a very very long period.

4 hours ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Has moved from "planned" to "scheduled" on the Fremantle ports site, and still showing 21/01 3am Perth time as the docking time.

Maybe this means they are planning to try and unload all the Freo vehicles before the DAWR guys have had breakfast and head off to work?

1 hour ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Very nervous! Just need the status on the Fremantle site to change to confirmed and for the ship to actually dock, then I think i'll start breathing again

I just want it to offload everything, have all our cars in the driveway and never hear of this ship again lol at least it’s docking in Perth and melb I don’t even know where my car is coming off I live in Adelaide 🤷🏼‍♀️ Im just getting impatient now lol just want to drive my RRS  seeing as i ordered it in May 

3 hours ago, Carlene said:

I just want it to offload everything, have all our cars in the driveway and never hear of this ship again lol at least it’s docking in Perth and melb I don’t even know where my car is coming off I live in Adelaide 🤷🏼‍♀️ Im just getting impatient now lol just want to drive my RRS  seeing as i ordered it in May 

Ha Ha, I know what you mean! 

I expect your car will be unloaded at Melbourne then stuck on a transporter - hopefully it'll only add an extra day or two but it will probably sit in Melbourne for a few days awaiting transport. Hopefully not too much longer for us all now, fingers crossed.

It has moved to "confirmed" on the Fremantle website! This is a momentous occasion for me, having watched this site since the ship arrived outside of the port on the 26th November only to see the schedule constantly push out and never move to confirmed.

Fingers and toes crossed now but looking good so far....

I did notice that one of the other ships that was infested with the stink bugs (Thalatta) went to Singapore instead of Bintan and they processed the ship within a week! Makes our 3 weeks look like they were taking the cars out for a spin too much! Still, that episode is over now, just need to concentrate on getting the car.

1 hour ago, Aus-Ipace said:

It has moved to "confirmed" on the Fremantle website! This is a momentous occasion for me, having watched this site since the ship arrived outside of the port on the 26th November only to see the schedule constantly push out and never move to confirmed.

I did notice that one of the other ships that was infested with the stink bugs (Thalatta) went to Singapore instead of Bintan and they processed the ship within a week! Makes our 3 weeks look like they were taking the cars out for a spin too much! Still, that episode is over now, just need to concentrate on getting the car.

Fantastic news - thanks guys! Everything crossed for the next couple of days...

2 hours ago, Aus-Ipace said:

does this mean something other than the boat is due to arrive? ie does it mean it has been cleared to dock, so no quarantine issues to be concerned about?

23 minutes ago, RRVelar said:

does this mean something other than the boat is due to arrive? ie does it mean it has been cleared to dock, so no quarantine issues to be concerned about?

Don't think so. She still has a bit to go. Clearance will be given when near Fremantle I guess.

There's a few different ETAs in WA time ranging from 3am, 4am and 6am from the different website and apps, but I guess we will find out early tomorrow morning. As for whether it has cleared customs, I think the answer is no - it will still be subject to a quarantine inspection once it docks. However last time it was inspected multiple times outside of the port and was never granted entry, hence just seeing it as confirmed is a big improvement on Nov/Dec activities.

You know the worst thing is we will see the ship docked at Fremantle tomorrow throughout the whole day with no indication of whether it is approved to unload, if unloading is happening so we may not be any wiser until we see it leave the port and actually head to Melbourne.

The suspense is killing me.

If someone is in Fremantle and is getting a car of that ship can they go down to the docks and upload a actual photo of the ship unloading??

Then we will know we weren't dreaming or in a nightmare!! 

I'm going to  get that photo framed and hang on the wall just so I can look back on this whole dilema and know we all came through it together!!

Good luck to us all!!

9 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

I'll be stalking this site tomorrow morning: https://www.fremantleports.com.au/the-port/harbourcams/harbourcam-1

Just a slight problem. No other ports have listed Morning Composer in their berthing schedule yet. I can see Morning Lynn, Thalatta but not Composer. May be they will list after it is cleared in Fremantle? 

Archived