GT3 and GT3RS owners - drive days

SS 3

The GT3 in all its forms is an amazing drivers car that needs to be driven and enjoyed; quite often this is not the case for a number of reasons

1) Couldn't be bothered getting it out ( storage, corner of the garage,)

2) Don't want to put k's on it

3) Don't want to get it dirty

4) Saving it for the next owner

The list goes on and I'm sure there are owners out there that can relate to this and probably are having a chuckle reading this right now.

Thats where social media like this Forum and Facebook groups have changed things they make connections for like minded enthusiasts simple, they unlock the ability to find people with these cars and similar interests, that in-turn can give you the motivation to get your car out meet up and drive.

If your're interested in meeting up a couple of times a year; a catch up and drive express your interest on this thread and I'll form a group.

Note: this is Victorian based but all owners are welcome.

Show us your GT3 - post a pic its much easier now 

Scott

IMG_1620.JPG

I am chuckling... I am only guilty of point #1 ... its an occasion car and I don't typically like to get it out for a short commute, I feel it needs the time to come up to operating temp and then give it the full potatoes for hours on end. I have just been very bad at making time for it... we should do a GT3 interstate road trip! 😛 

3 hours ago, TINGY996 said:

I really don't think this applies to GT3 owners specifically. 

1 or a couple of what you have given as reasons apply to plenty of people that drive lots  of different sports cars.

@TINGY996 haha I'm sure you're right however the objective of this thread is to get GT3 owners out for a drive together - do we look forward to seeing you in your GT3?

On 20/12/2018 at 10:03, Scott SS964 said:

The GT3 in all its forms is an amazing drivers car that needs to be driven and enjoyed; quite often this is not the case for a number of reasons

1) Couldn't be bothered getting it out ( storage, corner of the garage,)

2) Don't want to put k's on it

3) Don't want to get it dirty

4) Saving it for the next owner

The list goes on and I'm sure there are owners out there that can relate to this and probably are having a chuckle reading this right now.

Thats where social media like this Forum and Facebook groups have changed things they make connections for like minded enthusiasts simple, they unlock the ability to find people with these cars and similar interests, that in-turn can give you the motivation to get your car out meet up and drive.

If your're interested in meeting up a couple of times a year; a catch up and drive express your interest on this thread and I'll form a group.

Note: this is Victorian based but all owners are welcome.

Show us your GT3 - post a pic its much easier now 

Scott

IMG_1620.JPG

Nice looking Boxster S leading the way on that foggy morning run through the local hills

11 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Nice looking Boxster S leading the way on that foggy morning run through the local hills

I heard a whisper that a GT3 replacement for that nice Boxter S is imminent Phil.

• 1 month later...

Archived