TINGY996

All German Day Newcastle Sat 9 March 2019

@dreamr - yes, I'll come to your joint.... What time do I need to be there?

Also, I'll take a black tea and a coupe of slices of raisin toast please....

1 hour ago, jakroo said:

@dreamr - yes, I'll come to your joint.... What time do I need to be there?

Also, I'll take a black tea and a coupe of slices of raisin toast please....

Steve is going to get here at 6.45 ish for a 7 ish leave time ... be there or be square!

As for tea and toast ... I don't know where you think we are meeting, but you can wash that thought right out of your head!! ... 

1 hour ago, Dreamr said:

Steve is going to get here at 6.45 ish for a 7 ish leave time ... be there or be square!

As for tea and toast ... I don't know where you think we are meeting, but you can wash that thought right out of your head!! ... 

He said your joint... Dreamr’s Diner

Business hours: 24/7 except M-F and closed on weekends.

36 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

He said your joint... Dreamr’s Diner

Business hours: 24/7 except M-F and closed on weekends.

OZ are you in town?

Pretty poor service from Dreamer's Diner.  No wonder given that your trading hours are so restricted and that sort of attitude.

Wouldn't happen in Jakroo's Joint, I can assure you.

Anyway, I'll come to your place.  I'll have Thomas with me and a swag of bodyboards as we're going to the beach afterwards (try carrying those in a 911)

I'll be meeting my cousin (BMW M2) at Asquith BP at 6.30 and heading up from there. (Others welcome)

Should be a few Porsches out on the road, I think PCNSW has an event on this weekend too. 

Dave

1 hour ago, jakroo said:

Anyway, I'll come to your place.  I'll have Thomas with me and a swag of bodyboards as we're going to the beach afterwards (try carrying those in a 911)

A 911 driver would have the help in the "auxiliary" vehicle carry these common items for them ... including the kid ... :cool07:

Oh ... and the attitude has always been the same my friend!!

11 minutes ago, daveyoul said:

I'll be meeting my cousin (BMW M2) at Asquith BP at 6.30 and heading up from there. (Others welcome)

Should be a few Porsches out on the road, I think PCNSW has an event on this weekend too. 

Dave

You and your friend are welcome to meet at my place on the way up .. I am 2 mins off the freeway on the Central Coast. We'll be meeting here at 6.45 ish for a 7 ish leave ... if you see a black poor man's Porsche on the way up, follow it but keep your distance as it'll be @jakroo trying to fit in with the cool crowd ... 

Just when I thought we could be friends, you go and give me a hard time for owning a vehicle that has functional air con and genuine carrying capacity.  No need for having secondary and even tertiary vehicles.

Bast@rd.

And I am cool... Water cooled!

Pal, I'm looking forward to more of this banter face to face (or given you're so friggin tall, perhaps face to navel).  See you tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, jakroo said:

Just when I thought we could be friends, you go and give me a hard time for owning a vehicle that has functional air con and genuine carrying capacity.  No need for having secondary and even tertiary vehicles.

Bast@rd.

And I am cool... Water cooled!

Pal, I'm looking forward to more of this banter face to face (or given you're so friggin tall, perhaps face to navel).  See you tomorrow.

Functional air and carrying capacity?? ... Hyundai I30 wagon??

Look forward to it! .... see you tomorrow. :D

I am trying to meet people from all points of the compass and the planets aren't really aligning, i want to be there just before 8.30 so i will be at this point at 8.00am and leaving at 8.10am sharp, anyone who wants to convoy in from here is most welcome, anyone else who has a better plan let me know. Just a tip, do not travel to the foreshore via Hunter St, it is madness along there now with new trams running and a few more intersections with lights.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/-32.9499368,151.7236092/-32.9481101,151.7272227/-32.9429861,151.7574141/-32.9360731,151.7769479/-32.9339068,151.7767753/-32.9257706,151.7851145/-32.924572,151.7883046/@-32.9302068,151.7655993,4071m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

Great photos, caught the day nicely. Met up with new and old friends, plenty of laughs.

Pity the weather scared everyone away.

A yellow Colvin showed up after most of the Porsches had left. 

2 hours ago, OZ930 said:

Great photos, caught the day nicely. Met up with new and old friends, plenty of laughs.

Pity the weather scared everyone away.

A yellow Colvin showed up after most of the Porsches had left. 

On the way home from around near Foster to Nabiac it was pissing down, around Taree area, there were some roofs taken off buildings. Visibility was down to about 20m for some time. It was pretty bad.

Found my cab to be very water proof , spotted some guys on motor bikes that were not to happy with their situation.   

Great pics @Port 911 - good to meet you and thanks for the company heading up to Hawks Nest - hope you enjoyed the rest of your afternoon. 

I had a great day, good to get "Ken" out for a good drive. We did almost 500km in the day and he performed faultlessly - no signs of leaks either in some fairly heavy rain on the way home, so happy about that. 

Really enjoyed meeting some others from here too - look forward to catching up again soon. 

1 hour ago, Uncle said:

I need to stop looking at Pete's Cayman. 

Go On YOU KNOW You want One 😎

I do but I also feel very strongly about intake manifolds having at least 14.7psi in them when under load. And I'm a farmer now so I need farmer type things. 

18 hours ago, Uncle said:

And I'm a farmer now so I need farmer type things. 

I don't think a Safari Cayman has been done yet 😁

11 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I don't think a Safari Cayman hasnt been done yet 😁

this is more Uncles style

Well i had a fun day catching up with everyone, after seeing @daveyoul's car in the flesh, aka "KEN", i think he wins the @symsytyre kicking trophy of the year for his much publicised 996 purchase, looks like he has landed himself a cracker, well done and good to meet you.

Tvy5jvs.jpg

16 hours ago, Uncle said:

I do but I also feel very strongly about intake manifolds having at least 14.7psi in them when under load. And I'm a farmer now so I need farmer type things. 

I found one for you @Uncle although it would have to be modded.

Image result for ex army bedford

11 hours ago, daveyoul said:

Haha, not sure if that's a good thing or not! 

Not a bad thing mate don't worry.

Good u just need a shirt , some good boots and  you will have more friends in no time 🤣

On 11/03/2019 at 15:46, Uncle said:

Ag-quip is in August at Gunnedah.