911 hot rod and race parts + 911SC/3.2 removed spares

1. $60 -> New Porsche 911 fuel cap 911-201-272-00 (USD52) while the idea of a shiny new fuel cap is nice, please note there are different threads so be sure check part number and pics below to suit your car. A different old one (top) shown for comparison.  ( I have a fuel cell so no longer need this)

0A474256-E084-4DD1-8513-20C27631E0F4.jpeg

On 08/01/2019 at 10:12, Dasher said:

Hi, I am interested in 17 & 19, can you please advise how much the freight would be to Perth, Western Australia 

Hi, just sent you a PM with freight details to send muffler, headers and spare wheel to Perth.

let me know....

1. $150 ono -> New set of e-brake shoes for 997/996/Boxster/Cayman (see label for model applicability) Unsure of local pricing so set well below cost & shipping - replacement cost listed as USD150-USD199 depending on supplier. Were incorrectly listed in description on small label from Pelican as 911 78-89 parts. 

991210B7-5674-4F3D-831D-8EE2D70C342B.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29/12/2018 at 07:55, DHE11 said:

12.  Sold

11.  $65 -> Good condition Rennline dead pedal, RHD version for footrest besides clutch (new USD75/AUD106)

Meant to post this a while ago but was away with work.

Item arrvied as described, posted promptly and well packed and very happy with my purchase😎

Cheers

Mike

17 hours ago, Stew F said:

Darien, if you still have the spare wheel, I'll grab it. 

Stew.

Hi Stew,

Had no responses following freight quote from person who wanted the spare wheel and exhaust, so happy to put both items back up for sale.

You #1 on the spare wheel so it’s yours - ill hold for you to collect when you ready...

D

3 hours ago, DHE11 said:

Hi Stew,

Had no responses following freight quote from person who wanted the spare wheel and exhaust, so happy to put both items back up for sale.

You #1 on the spare wheel so it’s yours - ill hold for you to collect when you ready...

D

Thanks mate. I'll probably get my dad to pop over and pick it up. I'll be in touch soon.

On 16/02/2019 at 16:05, michel said:

Interested to buy 3 , 5 if deal falls over and 9 cheers 

PM on its way

Hi Michel,

Organising some parts shipping today, did you still want the Torsion Bars and Quick Release.

Bumpsteer kit has gone.

Archived