SOLD - Genuine Porsche Cup 1 Wheels (17")

SOLD

I have sold my 928 off-market and as a result I am selling off some parts that are no longer needed.

I have a set of genuine Porsche Cup 1 wheels for sale. They are in very good condition, with no kerb rash and all present as very clean. The faces have been refinished at some stage, in the original silver colour - the barrels are clean and have no damage. These were on my 928 and are a perfect fit for an S4. I believe they may be from a 968 or 964 Turbo however do your own due diligence on size, I am not a wheel fitment expert - Google/Rennlist is your friend. These are not easy to find for a 928/968.

Compared to reproduction wheels these genuine cups are very light and track exceptionally well. They are as good a fit as you can get for a late model 928 in regards to the offset and will make the car handle as it should - I sourced these to replace replica wheels that caused the car to tram-track. 

Wheel Sizes as follows:

Front    7.5" x 65 offset (17" wheel)

Rear     9" x 55 offset (17" wheel)

The wheels have Continental tyres fitted (front 225/40/17, rear 255/40/17). These tyres have only 3000km on them and present in excellent condition however I bought them in 2011 (they were manufactured late 2010). They have been stored inside a garage and seen little sun so they are in very good condition - however given the age, caveat emptor. 

The wheels will come with both silver and coloured wheel caps.

Wheels are located in Heidelberg, Victoria. Pickup or freight - If you arrange freight I could have them individually wrapped for pickup.

Thx

Dave

Dy4DpIa.jpg

xJFeD07.jpg

ojX2dtE.jpg

LrlRZmU.jpg

uj6RZHk.jpg

infFsQV.jpg

vh3o10w.jpg

uexZ5i7.jpgwI9ipEa.jpg

vsPxB8i.jpg

CmrbjvT.jpg