986 in Melbourne

alien07

Hi Guys, am looking to go into porsche ownership again. Saw one base 986 up for sale in Mel, looks great in pics, but not sure about how it presents in person. Have a big favour to ask. Any members able to have a look at it for me? Don't want to fly down to Mel again only to return empty handed like the last time. :(

Owner tells me he has:

1. Changed the water pump and aux belt

2. Changed the brake and clutch fluid

3. Changed the spark plugs

4. Changed the coolant

Has the receipts for the above work.

Thanks guys. 

9 minutes ago, Higgo said:

Oh ok - country Vic as well so would have been a 2 hour trek for me mate. Hapihpy to help with any others you find down this way if it’s any help 👍

Thanks Mate! :) Will keep that in mind. Appreciate it. It's still available just that there is no online ad. Am thinking of a PPI but as you said, its in country vic. 

On 05/01/2019 at 22:10, alien07 said:

Thanks Mate! :) Will keep that in mind. Appreciate it. It's still available just that there is no online ad. Am thinking of a PPI but as you said, its in country vic. 

Contact Dave Brennan, ( https://www.nurburgring.com.au/contact/ ) he is mobile, I am sure he could work with you on the distance. I recently bought a 986 Boxster sight unseen with his services employed, very happy. 

15 hours ago, Mttel said:

What is your budget?

I think that this one for sale on the forum by @TwoHeadsTas would be a good option if you could stretch a bit.

Thanks Mate, above my budget though. :)

7 hours ago, Dave986 said:

My Boxster could be up for sale...I'll even take a look at it for you 😎

Feel free to PM me and I can send you some details.

😭

Archived