Sign in to follow this  
Pokiou

Want to add bluetooth 4.0 to any car stereo??

So just watched a video on youtube and i thought of the guys with the older Porsches that dont want to run aux cables and so forth and also dont want to change their radio's. Well, someone found a method for the brave to add bluetooth:

Or do what my missus did for me today and buy a $15 wooden bluetooth box from Cheap as Chips and put it on the back seat. Sounds great! 👍😁

1 hour ago, Pokiou said:

that could work... but i enjoy sound from all 6 speakers :P

Spend $90, a few tek screws and place strategically around the cabin for that surround sound experience...sorted 👍

I still have the the original Eurovox radio cassette in mine and this thing works a treat to stream music and do handsfree calls through the stereo speakers. 

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Wireless-Bluetooth-Car-Kit-FM-Transmitter-Handsfree-Car-Charger-MP3-Player-USB/322325672767?hash=item4b0c1b733f:g:VGIAAOSwKOJYKuBm:rk:10:pf:0