Sign in to follow this  
Gavin (CliffToCoast)

Brisbane unusual/track ppi

I'm looking at getting a ppi on a Porsche that is very much not standard so not looking for a normal type of ppi.  I'm interested in compression, leakdown, boroscope & general straightness etc (it's a track hack 997).  So the usual tick a box type of thing & general report will not be much good to me.  Any contacts are gratefully accepted.

The black car, that could be fun.. just call places that prep race cars like T&D Automotive 

9 hours ago, James P said:

The black car, that could be fun.. just call places that prep race cars like T&D Automotive 

That's the one - thanks James

I 2nd Promotive, Michael looks after my street driven car, but his workshop is always full of race cars, he builds them

from scratch, as well as looking after them.

11 hours ago, Gavin (CliffToCoast) said:

I'm looking at getting a ppi on a Porsche that is very much not standard so not looking for a normal type of ppi.  I'm interested in compression, leakdown, boroscope & general straightness etc (it's a track hack 997).  So the usual tick a box type of thing & general report will not be much good to me.  Any contacts are gratefully accepted.

I wish all those things you just mentioned WERE part of a normal ppi.

Don Munro (formerly of T&D) DHM Auto Solutions, also vey good, I have bought 2 cars with his services employed as well as having them worked on. 

11 hours ago, edgy said:

Don Munro (formerly of T&D) DHM Auto Solutions, also vey good, I have bought 2 cars with his services employed as well as having them worked on. 

thanks mate - spoilt for choice now!