I would think it has a 3.6 from a 964/993 I just don’t see how a watercooled 3.6 will fit under a standard C3 engine lid.. I could be wrong 

I tend to agree with James and can’t see any obvious ducting or radiators anywhere

I thought same but then saw this ....... 1977 Porsche 911. The Porsche features a watercooled Mezger 997 GT2 engine ......seems rather impossible though ...

Image result for water cooled SC Porsche

image.jpeg.bab08f2986d9485a0cfcb0f10a770627.jpeg

Theres also the 912 with a cup car engine in it

https://rennlist.com/forums/porsche-cup-cars/704285-69-gt3-cup.html

2 hours ago, James P said:

I would think it has a 3.6 from a 964/993 I just don’t see how a watercooled 3.6 will fit under a standard C3 engine lid.. I could be wrong 

I did think it would be a squeeze, yet another guy has backed it up that it's from a 997. I'll do some digging and see what I come up with. Would love to see and hear it

The 912/Cup 

20190115-224446.jpg

That is a fantastic build Lee. I'm absolutely surprised they can get enough cooling through the radiator high up under the front guard for a WC let alone a cup motor ...gobsmacked!

Lee, I’m gobsmacked as well but the quality looks like it’s there. Still think it must be from a cold climate area.

¬†@9r¬†Which one ^^? ūüėĀ

The grey one is from the US somewhere, and still digging with the local one. I just love seeing a bonkers car that someone had the cojones to build it

¬†ūüĎć

This would have taken a while

Fantastic Singer art

That is cool Lee ...........clearly a frustrated tradie with to much time on his hands :Chuckle2:   I do like it very creative 

3 hours ago, Raven said:

That is cool Lee ...........clearly a frustrated tradie with to much time on his hands :Chuckle2:  

¬† Know that feeling very well at the moment mate ūüėĀ

One dead Diablo in Sydney

New purchase by the driver...Oops!